Forum

The great class Dash 2D mod for TF2

Created 19th March 2010 @ 13:42

Add A Reply Pages: 1

bun

I just added this new mod on our website :

http://www.jeuxvideopc.com/downloads/6230-team-fortress-2/875-mods/30164-mod-great-class-dash.php

This is the official website. http://classdash.yolasite.com/

“The Great Class Dash is a single-player modification for Team Fortress 2 that transforms the game into a side-scrolling platformer. Players will have the chance to play four challenging levels. Additionally, the levels are filled with class-specific obstacles, meaning all nine classes will need to be used to beat the game.”

By Steaky

Enjoy guys

INSTALATION:

Place the tf file in Program Files/Steam/Steamapps/-USERNAME-/team fortress 2.

Note: If you have the Swamp Pack from TF2Maps installed, it may ask you to overwrite some files. They are the same, so you can say yes or no.

In order to play the game, simply open Team Fortress 2, press CREATE SERVER, and select ClassDash in the list.
Alternatively, you can type MAP CLASSDASH in the console.

Last edited by bun,

XHunter

TIDS
\V/ »

Awesome oO

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

I’ve come across a problem on egypt where if I’m heavy/sniper, pressing q will change my weapon rather than changing me to scout :[

Quoted from numlocked

I’ve come across a problem on egypt where if I’m heavy/sniper, pressing q will change my weapon rather than changing me to scout :[

Yup same here.

bun

I posted to that guy to tell him, he will get your feedbacks :)

Fixed it by moving my class configs to a different folder.

Anathema

Black screen upon loading :(
Game isn’t frozen or anything.

revanxp

This is amazing

Rotab

≧◡≦

Quoted from Anathema

Black screen upon loading :(
Game isn’t frozen or anything.

restart it.

Shem

boX?
[F(r)ag]

it seems if you finish the game with soldier class active, even after execcing the backed up config, you’ll have +attack on when you go back to regular tf2 if you haven’t restarted the game, so adding -attack to the backup config might be worth doing.

Anathema

Works now thanks! A lot of fun!
Anyway, bugs I’ve encountered:
-changing class to heavy instantly when respawning froze me into the ground.
-there are some objects which cause you to “surf” the edges so you will never fall off and never get on.

Add A Reply Pages: 1