Forum

Fantasy heavy weapon

Created 13th October 2008 @ 03:28

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Akill

i was bored, and reading the tf2 blog at http://www.teamfortress.com

then i happened to remember that natasha is a BAD weapon. So i thought up another one

Olga:
-25% dmg
-50% firing speed to targets hit for 1sec

makes the heavy more like its percieved in pub, fearsome. You dont boldy charge a weapon you cant readily exchange fire with. Would also help the heavy in the situation that hes taking up he soldiers attention

Jh

Hey dats!

oh please, not these kinda threads on etf2l forums.

Puppets

i want the sniper update with the scoped sniper rifle doing less damage on headshots so JH is fucked :D

Smofo

Im THAT good!

Great idea Puppets!

Waebi

‹Con›

One more similarity with the steam tf2 forums… where will it end :P

but ye, not bad.

Akill

my apologies ¬¬

Sabinrenex

uh,this can be known as FUCK YOU VALVE topic. lets see

they make new maps like badlands,very cool map but SUCKS for heavy..he cant rj or pj so he cnat defend 2nd or take 4th well,he cant aim for shit because its so fuckin wide so easy to get away. but hey COOL MAP FOR SNIPER,FUCK THIS

also,new ways have been found and people those days are used to it,its bad to uber heavy since all just run away,and say on maps like prog other classes just do his shit better.

so,what valve do to COUNTER this weakness!?..update!,yay!…WTF IT THIS,SANDWICH?,IS THIS JOKE GAME?, AND OFC FUCKIN WEAK ASS NATASHA THAT BECAUSE IT KILLS SLOWER THE HIGH LEVEL SCOUT GOT UR MEDIC?,FUCK THIS FUCK

so…what need to be done is simple,make natasha 100% damage no crits,fuck fantasy weapons. make heavy valid in mid/high level game please

Wlv

RaWr ::

yea I know what, lets make the heavy have the speed of the scout with his current hp and armour, this will sort badlands right out!

Please, heavy is not entirely useless on all maps, druidz use one with good effect on grana, uber use one on badlands too good effect as well. It all depends on how your team play with a heavy on their side and how the opponents are playing.

Riemu

element //

lol sabin

i had to smile at your badlands comment. thats all im going to say though

Exoronic

sabinrenex = make heavy valid in mid/high level game please

it still is valid tbh

Riemu

element //

what he said

Exfane

EPA
TWIN

sad riemu doesnt show his play anymore :(

Akill

i definately dont want the heavy to be phased out, it brings more diversity to a game that will need it when some of the other classes see rare play.

Haunter

tbh with some teamwork, heavy can be used in everymap, but ppl just wants to go for the easier ways and use the default setups :)

agron

Relic

give the spy a laserkatana and a jetpack pls!

Add A Reply Pages: 1