Forum

Video : Demoman new route to mid Gullywash

Created 11th March 2010 @ 13:38

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

bun

Searching paths to get middle faster is something i’m trying to do. That’s the first result’ on gullywash.

Dailymotion: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xcjd5f_demoman-rollout-gullywash-1_videogames

youtube : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pbo9gT7w1Ks

Last edited by bun,

Extremer

First jump to the rightish platform, walk down towards the door and stickyjump to the choke, get medpack.

That’s it really.

bun

I ll put 3 sticky before you come and cross the last door, or take med pack. Tested and approved.

Last edited by bun,

Extremer

You’ll be 2 seconds faster yeah, but you’ll probably die to a scout every time.

Quoted from Extremer

You’ll be 2 seconds faster yeah, but you’ll probably die to a scout every time.

I’ve tried it. You’re faster, but you’ll be hard pressed not to die to the Scout, like Extremer said.

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

Omg the second song is my ringtone i got so confused :P

ups

Quoted from CommanderX

Omg the second song is my ringtone i got so confused :P

the second song?

Last edited by ups,

bun

@extremer, just send the scouts to the right and the job is done. Your like 4 seconds before them. Anyway i approve your path, just did a video for it 2. But i think that new jumps are A strong way to get middle on right side.

Last edited by bun,

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

Quoted from ups

[…]

the second song?

Lol oops, the only song. But it was in the second part of the video.

If it can really get you there that much faster without getting dicked by scouts it would be sweeet

bun

You have time to prepare your traps preventing scout to come to you before your scouts

lagi

I think there’s a huge risk to hit your forehead to the roof in the last jump which would make very slow

Last edited by lagi,

bun

yeah, don’t do that if you didn’t trained it before.

cMw

extremer knows all, pls do not question him on demo rollouts

tal

10kB

looks like his health do not go down in the movie, also he has 290 instead of 260 so you probably will be low of health there.

bun

lol…. It was made with hurtme -1000 cheat. It’s explained

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »