Forum

Demoman Targe Turn Script

Created 6th March 2010 @ 04:47

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

Doom 2 :D

with some alterations*

P.S: it works but tbh I’d rather stick to my script, because you cant continue to strafe after charging and im so used to that.

Last edited by Shintaz,

Skyride

DUCS

Updated:
-Changed how it handles keys to make it very easy to change your walk and attack keys.
-Fixed a couple of bugs which would cause you to keep spinning after attacking

http://px1.voodoostats.com/clickcounter/click.php?id=5

SnowiE

-9w-
-9m-

I hate to break it to you after you’ve put all this work into making the script, but this constitutes bug abuse as prohibited under rule 1.4.1. The fact that valve deliberately limits turning via the mouse (even when using extremely high sensitivity) suggests that being able to turn almost normally using the keys instead is unintended.

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

:D

Inuy

#sadboys

:*D

Vazzan

TwistedPlay.

Dear dear skyride and your last forum ban was just up!

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Quoted from SnowiE

I hate to break it to you after you’ve put all this work into making the script, but this constitutes bug abuse as prohibited under rule 1.4.1. The fact that valve deliberately limits turning via the mouse (even when using extremely high sensitivity) suggests that being able to turn almost normally using the keys instead is unintended.

Indeed :[

This will be clarified in our next news post. Sorry x

Sir Remix

frø
DANMARK

aww, where just about to try it :(

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

There’s nothing to stop you using it outside ETF2L matches :D

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from SnowiE

Ah well. Tbh, I’d be surprised if anyone used Targe in 6v6 anyway (besides a certain clan who like to change their name a lot), I only use it when screwing around on pubs anyway. Thanks for clearing that up though.

Largos^

PRO

I never much cared for the Targe-n-Charge because of the lack of control on a charge.

Just tested the script. (Was the spacing/formatting screwed up for anyone else?) Works great.

Thank you Skyride, for helping me finally reach my goal of topfragging a Pub as the demoman.

Cheers!

djc

d2f~

Quoted from Skyride

[…]

Ah well. Tbh, I’d be surprised if anyone used Targe in 6v6 anyway (besides a certain clan who like to change their name a lot), I only use it when screwing around on pubs anyway. Thanks for clearing that up though.

~_~

sky ride jedis…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aZ3CtRPjDM&feature=player_embedded

Mort

#YOLO
swimp

Been using it in some pubs. Only problem that I’ve noticed is that I can’t use M1 to switch between players in spectator mode, nor can you change the PoV with the spacebar.
But that’s something minor :)

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from djc

[…]

~_~

sky ride jedis…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aZ3CtRPjDM&feature=player_embedded

:D <3

Thanks for that video, it really helped me a lot.

Quoted from Mort

Been using it in some pubs. Only problem that I've noticed is that I can't use M1 to switch between players in spectator mode, nor can you change the PoV with the spacebar.
But that's something minor :)

Hmm… thats unusual? I'll go have a look.

Flinn

pLine
-Hf-

I suppose that using bind “x” “+right” and bind “y” “+left” only (not that script) is considered like a script as well. Right ?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »