Forum

Picmip hack / Low LOD

Created 15th February 2010 @ 16:29

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Kasuno

Deimos

Well i was wondering if anyone could show us a way to get the game look like this http://tf2scout.blogspot.com/2009/07/high-lod-picmip-hack-for-tf2.html
I tried what it said in the guide. Well the fact it’s that it doesn’t work. When I try to run my TF2 it doesnt start. When i close the software (ati tools) then i can run it.

3 weeks ago, suddenly when i opened the game it looked like nubonamission pics and it really gave me good fps. But one day, the graphics turned back as always were (m0re hihighfps)
I didnt do nothing and it changed. I would want to turn the low graphics again cause my gfx sucks.

Pd : sry for my english guys I tried my best:)

Spicke

mat_filtertextures “1” ?

kolox

obs.

Doing this fucked up my pc good and proper last time…

eoN^

RivaTuner if you have an NVidia card or if you have an ATI theres some ATI drivers.

Go to nubonamissions blog and hes got tutorials on it.

idNk

Quoted from eoN^

RivaTuner if you have an NVidia card or if you have an ATI theres some ATI drivers.

Go to nubonamissions blog and hes got tutorials on it.

made my day

eoN^

Quoted from idNk

[…]
made my day

Woops didnt even read his post ;D Wasting time til i can go out with mates tonight :<<<

Sorry babys xx

Kasuno

Deimos

So mat_filtertextures “1″ doesn’t work right ?
Waiting for more responses, i want my smooth game back !

Spicke

Quoted from Kasuno

Waiting for more responses, i want my smooth game back !

in some leagues this is prohibited

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

so is cheating

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

Oooh snap!

povohat

mat_mipmaptextures must be set to 1 for this to work

Kasuno

Deimos

I have it at 1. But, then i have to put ati tray tools right ?

Monsterage

I tried that too, but it didn’t work with m0re highfps.
Switched to m0re fps and it worked.

Btw this isn’t an high fps gain, it’s a competitive advantage.
I know that in CoD4 leagues this is bannable.

Archy

guru
G-Yoda

Found on the ESL rules page:

2.1.5.1. Config changes – Videocard drivers or similar tools

Changing the game graphics or textures with the help of videocard drivers or similar tools is illegal. Furthermore any kind of overlay that displays the system performance while playing (e.g. Nvidia SLI Display, Rivatuner Overlays) is illegal. Failure to comply with this rule will result in 6 penalty points for the player and the team. Tools that only display the FPS are legal. Regardless of being actively used, if these scripts are found in part or in full in your config files, you will be penalized.

Had to give it up :/

Monsterage

Yep, ESL can verify that with Aequitas, but I really don’t know how ETF2L admins can verify it.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »