Forum

Mumble delayed-relaybot for listening to match comms while watching STV

Created 24th January 2010 @ 00:27

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3

Joey!

PORKIE.

From your website it says -> ‘Unzip the files somewhere and run eve-bot.exe from the command line’ What exactly is the command line, are you talking about cmd or python?

DeNeusbeer

(Legend)
HoT<3

Quoted from Joey!

From your website it says -> ‘Unzip the files somewhere and run eve-bot.exe from the command line’ What exactly is the command line, are you talking about cmd or python?

He means what you’re calling cmd. Open up a command prompt (yes, ‘cmd’), go to the dir you’ve put the executable in (cd "C:/wherever you put it"), and just do eve-bot.exe -e "blabla" -r "whatever" or something along those lines.

Last edited by DeNeusbeer,

Joey!

PORKIE.

Alrighty, I did what it said on the website but now I get this -> http://s270.photobucket.com/albums/jj108/speeddemonjoe/?action=view&current=sda.png&newest=1

frymaster

Quoted from Joey!

Alrighty, I did what it said on the website but now I get this -> http://s270.photobucket.com/albums/jj108/speeddemonjoe/?action=view&current=sda.png&newest=1

eve-bot.py ?
are you trying to run the original python script version, or the compiled .exe version?
If it’s the first, you need do download the google protobuf stuff and run the compiler as per the website. If it’s the second, the bot should have a .exe on the end of it, not a .py

Compiled windows package

I need to reorganise the website (it was a crude alteration of the original readme file) to make the instructions for the binaries more separate from the instructions for getting the original script working

(and thanks for posting rather than just giving up, all feedback is appreciated :) )

frymaster

I’ve updated the website to be a bit less 1995. It now looks like 1999 :(

Has anyone on linux tried the compiled version yet? If there’s any version that’s going to fail badly, it’ll be that one (not much support for compiling python into files on linux)

Arie

(serveme.tf)
FB
[FB]

Quoted from frymaster

I’ve updated the website to be a bit less 1995. It now looks like 1999 :(

Has anyone on linux tried the compiled version yet? If there’s any version that’s going to fail badly, it’ll be that one (not much support for compiling python into files on linux)

Just tried the compiled version, worked just fine.

Stimpy

Any chance of a GUI? or maybe a batch file with an easy edit menu.

nTraum

\V/ Gold
LAME

this is so awesome. works fine here.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3