Forum

Quantums Little Config v2.7

Created 19th January 2010 @ 14:53

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Quantum

vR

Warning – Use at OWN Risk
Un/Installer overwrites/delete your class cfgs (soldier.cfg, …)

The next Round for Quantums Little Config has started. This time the main feature is a simple to configure slotbased Weaponscript. The Installer was completely reworked to give you more options to customize the config and some small tweaks where added. And at last i dared to open up a » Betatesting Team.

I personally can say that the BetaTeam was a success and some of you like it to have the possiblity to take a peak into the Betatest itself. But the main gain where the ideas and suggestion from the Beta Team which improved the Config.

My gratitude goes out to the Team for there spend hours and work and especially to Revan_xp for the new logo.

——

FPS Settings:[/u]
– UltraHighFPS » [1] [2]
– HighFPS » [1] [2]
– HighQuality » [1] [2]
– UltraHighQuality »[1] [2]

Custom MainMenus:[/u]
– Public Play Menu » [1] [2]
– Competitive Play Menu (for rcon-user) » [1] [2] [3]

Other Tweaks:[/u]
– Integrated Slotbased Weaponscript (Mousehweel, SlotSelection and somehting like LastUsed/Inv)
– Automated Team messages when changing class
– Ram Optimization for 512,1024,2048,3072,4096 MB
– Basic Networksettings and Sound Config
– Commented files for easy self editing
– Easy installation and unistallation with the installer

Download

Quantums Little Config Steamgroup
Quantums Little Config – Betatester

Have fun with my config and if you can spare some time drop me a comment ;) (f.e on the Steamgroup)
mfg Quantum

Last edited by Quantum,

Quantum

vR

Version QLC v2.1 FPS -> QLC v2.7 FPS
– Added a Slotbased Weaponscript.
– Added say_team Text when changing class.
– Added an (experimental) Patch to remove the WarWindow (MainMenu).
– Added some Tweaks
– Updated the Installer to improve customizability.
– Updated the Config to work with the Warupdate.
– Updated the GameMenu to make crafting possible/easier accessible.
– Updated the CompetitiveMenu to take rcon status Screenshots and Scoreboard Screenshots
– Created the BetatesterGroup.

Last edited by Quantum,

Gaarulf

UP|

Just wondering, as you are this awesome configdude :D

Is it possible to mix the High quality and high Fps config? I would freaking love it if it was possible to have glossy HIGHDEF3D-ON ICE! Weapons, and models, but have pacmangraphics for everything else.

Quantum

vR

Quoted from Gaarulf

Just wondering, as you are this awesome configdude :D

Is it possible to mix the High quality and high Fps config? I would freaking love it if it was possible to have glossy HIGHDEF3D-ON ICE! Weapons, and models, but have pacmangraphics for everything else.

You could mix some setting, take a look into /tf/cfg/Quantum.cfg/SourceEngine/Graphic/*

But i dont think what you want it 100% possible. Try a High Model setting and a low mat_picmip.

revanxp

Everyone should give this at least a try. Best cfg package out there
Highly recommended

Last edited by revanxp,

wolve

[d¿s]
LEGO

Its nice. But you make it ridiculously hard to find the download link.

Mort

#YOLO
swimp

Quoted from wolve

Its nice. But you make it ridiculously hard to find the download link.

I agree. I don’t see the need of hiding the download links in the supposed manual, which by the way, doesn’t even instruct you what to do.

oblivion

Quoted from Mort

[…]

I agree. I don’t see the need of hiding the download links in the supposed manual, which by the way, doesn’t even instruct you what to do.

Same here! Otherwise a great FPS, slightly more confusing that usual configs at first glance but actually makes a lot of sense :)

I salute you, Quantum!
Have been using this cfg since the version 1.0 and I love it. It’s very complicated at first, but it is easy to learn and use after that. I have helped bunch of my clan mates and installed this for them. Good job seriously!
Maybe we will see Q’s little cfg 3.0 someday? ;D

Quantum

vR

Quoted from Mort

[…]

If that is your only Problem with my config, then i´m happy :)

Quoted from Panic of the Undead

I salute you, Quantum!
Have been using this cfg since the version 1.0 and I love it. It’s very complicated at first, but it is easy to learn and use after that. I have helped bunch of my clan mates and installed this for them. Good job seriously!
Maybe we will see Q’s little cfg 3.0 someday? ;D

I normally make a new Version when i got a new idea which improves the config.
Like the weaponscript. If you have something that would fit in, let me know ^^

ExcessiveEvil

DAKKA

Installed the config, needless to say the game looks like it’s been put in a blender, which is awesome. However even on ultrahigh fps I dont see any fps increase, and at mid battles it goes all the way down to 30/40. I never had this problem before, wondering if it’s the new update.

I gots a:
8800gt
8gb ddr2 rams
2.6ghz quad core cpu
win 7

halp

Spary

Quoted from ExcessiveEvil

Installed the config, needless to say the game looks like it’s been put in a blender, which is awesome. However even on ultrahigh fps I dont see any fps increase, and at mid battles it goes all the way down to 30/40. I never had this problem before, wondering if it’s the new update.

I gots a:
8800gt
8gb ddr2 rams
2.6ghz quad core cpu
win 7

halp

Disable your antivirus COMPLETELY while running the game and set your affinity to use cores 2 and 3 for hl2.exe (use process lasso to automatically set the affinity + enter game mode when running hl2.exe http://www.bitsum.com/prolasso.php )

Nyctal

CdC

is this working and updated?

AnimaL

Quoted from Nyctal

is this working and updated?

no

use chris cfg http://fakkelbrigade.eu/chris/configs/

Last edited by AnimaL,

Add A Reply Pages: 1