Forum

[DISCONTINUED] Revan_xp's HUD (UPDATE 2.0)

Created 16th January 2010 @ 14:56

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 27 Next »

bpf

rockit

i really like it, just two things i would like to change:

make the number of the ammo in reserve bigger (at least the size of the damage number, but i would say even biggger)

and for me as demoman the number of placed stickies is very important so i think it should also be bigger

ah and just a cosmetic change: make the shadows the same size ;)

but apart from this i relly like your work!

revanxp

@bfp
the screenshot are resized so things doesn’t really look how they are. The hud is designed for 16:10 res (1680×1050). i eventually add some other res support in the future.
I will take your feedback anyway ty.

I bring back the cross since i get terrible feedbacks for only numerical health. I tweaked it a little bit so it’s slightly different from my first version.
I need to center things and make the hud as much simmetrical as possible. this will take some time. i hope to release it next week btw

revanxp

Check out the screenshots link.
Final release incoming. (Next week?)
I have to fix last things.
*Increased font size of demoman sticky
* Removed ubercharge shadow since when you are uber-ready the shadows turns white and stay white after the uber. No way to fix it.

I need some help btw. I have a problem with red team menù and blue one.
The animated pic of the class appears with the text showing class description. I can’t figure out how to get rid of it. I tried almost everything. Works previously now doesn’t. I deleted some files maybe.

I need to design winpanel and fix the postion of timeclock (wich is givin me more than 1 problem).

Note:
The hud is designed to work with 16:10 res (1680×1050). More res will be supported after the first release.

julieN1

cQr

does it have a proper working 640×480 version? (most 4:3 versions work properly on regular 4:3 reso’s but not on 640×480)

revanxp

Quoted from julieN1

does it have a proper working 640×480 version? (most 4:3 versions work properly on regular 4:3 reso’s but not on 640×480)

i didn’t tested it. Probably it won’t work. I tested it only in 16.10 1680×1050 since is my fav res and i made this hud especially for me ^^.
Btw i’ll release 4:3 and other res version after the first release

julieN1

cQr

Quoted from revanxp

[…]
i didn’t tested it. Probably it won’t work. I tested it only in 16.10 1680×1050 since is my fav res and i made this hud especially for me ^^.
Btw i’ll release 4:3 and other res version after the first release

i’ll wait for the 4:3 release then probably try it for 640 and let you know if it works.

Evil

Is there any way HUD makers can add a little weapon icon, displaying what weapon you have out?

revanxp

Quoted from Evil

Is there any way HUD makers can add a little weapon icon, displaying what weapon you have out?

Not possible sorry -.-

l l l

should use more’s kill notification or something similar.

Ino

dp.
dp.

Quoted from Evil

only thing I know is to add “slot9” to every weapon alias, kind of like

alias primary "slot1;r_drawviewmodel 0;slot9"

that way you see the weapon menu to the right of your screen

bpf

rockit

Quoted from Ino

[…]

only thing I know is to add “slot9” to every weapon alias, kind of like

alias primary "slot1;r_drawviewmodel 0;slot9"

that way you see the weapon menu to the right of your screen

and then you may be able to modify this menu so it isnt that big anymore ;)

so do this first and u got something innovative in your hud :P

Ino

dp.
dp.

Quoted from bpf

[…]

and then you may be able to modify this menu so it isnt that big anymore ;)

so do this first and u got something innovative in your hud :P

This would actually be great, but I think m0re tried this already and it didn’t work out. Although I saw this once in a frag vid… will search for it

Chaos

BAT

Added hud to HUD Mods sticky :)

Ino

dp.
dp.

Found it: http://www.wegame.com/watch/hypercube_team_frag_movieHyperCube Movie[/url]

around 6:28 you can see he changed it, but I don’t know how.

revanxp

HUD RELASED (Beta1)
Tested and works on 16:10 1680×1050
If you want you can try other res but probably won’t work.
I’ll support more res soon. Stay tuned
Read Faq for more info

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 27 Next »