Forum

m0res hud?

Created 12th January 2010 @ 01:17

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 6 Next »

Memento Mori

Numlocked is the new m0re, spread the word.

numlocked doesnt know how to arrange a hud. The health is too long one way, shit isn’t in a straight line… it’s fucking wobbly all over the place, like my monitor is having an earthquake.

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

what?

Skyride

DUCS

numlocked doesnt know how to arrange a hud. The health is too long one way, shit isn’t in a straight line… it’s fucking wobbly all over the place, like my monitor is having an earthquake.

+1

I’m using boomeh’s hud. Its great.

Jh

Hey dats!

+1

including the 2d thing?

Last edited by Jh,

Skyride

DUCS

including the 2d thing?

**facepalm**

Memento Mori

http://i50.tinypic.com/219duf4.jpg

thats what it looks like.

Mike

TEZC

no skyride you might sprain your special wrists

Memento Mori

:D

what?

did you “sprain ur specialzz brian” coming up with that one?

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

i don’t know if you’re trolling or not

http://www.numlocked.co.uk/screenshots/spy_hud.jpg
i don’t get where you got your idea of my hud from

Mike

TEZC

lol what cheek. ” is a quotation mark so who are you quoting? and don’t try and me look like the bad guy checking this forum again like 1 min ltaer it’s obvious you jsut want a snag.

Mike

TEZC

yay 2 mins, now i can go to sleep safely, and i’m assuming deprivation of sleep is causing your current state also memento?

Just checked pvhud and quite frankly it sucks a hairy ballsack.
Installing a HUD shouldn’t change my custom menu, healthdisplay is all shitty because I don’t want his fail menu and the damage display above the HP counter only is ass as well.

More :(
Thanks for your work though, was the only HUD I’ve seen that was (is) worth using.

Last edited by Fluffy Meowington,

black

trick17
trick17

this is a sad day for tf2.

All the other huds are way to colorful or have health and ammo numbers all over the screen so you can see absolutely nothing.

:(
I hope someone got a copy of m0rehud.rar an his computer and knows how to fix it for future updates. If m0re agrees.

HurricaneR

nothing replaces m0re’s hud :'(, thanks for all the work m0re.
I tried numlocked hud and i didn’t like it :, i dunno if it’s because of my resolution but i just don’t like it.
m0re rulezz! :D

Arie

(serveme.tf)
FB
[FB]

Good for you m0re, no point maintaining if it doesn’t give you enough satisfaction any longer. Let someone else deal with the hassle of fixing the hud when an update is released.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 6 Next »