Forum

360 degrees

Created 22nd December 2009 @ 01:22

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Tony

sry for the stupid question but how can gaudge my sens ?

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

If you dont use maccel you can try moving your mouse thru 360 in game and measure the difference on your mousepad with a ruler and a pencil.

Just like penis size really…

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

If you dont use maccel you can try moving your mouse thru 360 in game and measure the difference on your mousepad with a ruler and a pencil.

You measure your penis size by doing 360’s on your mousepad?

Last edited by Koeitje,

Cycles

lolwow

30cm… yup, that sounds about right for me.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

=^D

Ched

.tony

30cm… yup, that sounds about right for me.

So you take 30cm to do a 360 or that your…

exm

Worth quoting.

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

Didn’t know you used a super high sens Admirable!!!

Sir Remix

frø
DANMARK

lmfao

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

:D

Do the helicopter!

vlad_drac

xoxo

I think it’s “better” to move your mouse through say 30cm, then see how far you turn. This way you can do it both faster and slower and see if you DO have maccel on – and if you don’t, whether you’re losing traction. And if you’re not, you get the same result!

tragett

inb4 kovacs

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

360 in 40cm sized dick.

Add A Reply Pages: 1