Forum

SOLDIER versus DEMOMAN WAR -- which side are YOU on?

Created 11th December 2009 @ 03:38

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 10 Next »

Valion

[x]

How will they know if you just go on a private server and rape demomen all day

Well, I think you can easily filter out the results from servers with killratios like 10+:1 for one of the sides, as it would be obviously farmed (and even if it’s miraculously not, it’s not like they’ll care too much)

Black_Bob

[DA]

Sounds like i serioulsy need to abuse admin on the crazy 30 man pub server slapping all demomen to an inch of their life and letting the soliders mop up with admin health buffs! Dosent require sv cheats so i dont think they would be able to detect it! (in reality im way to lazy to do this!)

Pedman

sextant

Like the demoman need an update, this is really a shit way to settle the soldier update, I mean the soldier is one of the worst class to play in the game. I have said this before and will say it again: If the soldier update dont come soon with good stuff Iam not gonna play soldier anymore for long.

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

what a joke soldier vs a class twice as powerful, ok.

F2

Danmark

what a joke soldier vs a class twice as powerful, ok.

Evil

You can’t really complain yet without knowing what the weapon is. It will prolly just be a melee replacement weapon anyway.

Last edited by Evil,

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

You can’t really complain yet without knowing what the weapon is. It will prolly just be a melee replacement weapon anyway.

It’s a melee replacement I’m pinning my hopes on as a full on buff, hopefully something similar to what some guy said yesterday about boots which absorb RJ dmg.

SfynX

T2P

if its a heat seeking missile il be happy. shotgun to grenade? Shovel for dagger?

Pyle

It’s a melee replacement I’m pinning my hopes on as a full on buff, hopefully something similar to what some guy said yesterday about boots which absorb RJ dmg.

I’m hoping for heat searching rockets here!

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

Or a multi rocket launcher like in UT so you right click and it loads three / four rockets and shoots them at once :O

I just quit my job so I can play solly all week. Or…go demo and die a lot.

Last edited by Fluffy Meowington,

Pyle

Or an option to put your rocket laucher in the ground and use it as artillery :D

Inuy

#sadboys

Or a multi rocket launcher like in UT so you right click and it loads three / four rockets and shoots them at once :O

Charge>Badlands mid>Spam>:3

franco

soldier needs more than an unlock or two to fix the class

reggin

FoF

i just want the ability on unequip my shovel and be able to run faster and rj further ;-;

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 10 Next »