Forum

Friendship? Potential new mode

Created 8th December 2009 @ 09:17

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

James Lame

BLLB

Don’t think this has been posted yet. There seems to have been a hidden update within Mondays patch which includes a new set of the commentators voice pack, sounds like a new mode might be revealed soon.

Sound pack:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9uvQ_k8gqs&feature=player_embedded

Last edited by James Lame,

Mike

TEZC

scary!

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

ooh

Sounds interesting.

m00n

A youtube comment:

“This is probably for Arena mode when two people keep a game going indefinitely. ”

Interesting..

Randdalf

(0v0)

But then they’d be labelled announcer_am_ like all the other arena mode sounds. announcer_dec_ also implies that it’ll be exclusive to december.

Ino

dp.
dp.

I heard it today on dustbowl, it was instead of the normal “mission begins in…”

basH.

hf

how about survival mode in TF2

Vazzan

TwistedPlay.

People have said they have heard the sounds today but not sure if this is just because of the bug which sometimes plays a strange sound (like when there is 30 seconds of setup left it sometimes says “Mission ends in 30 seconds”

Traxantic

TLR

I kept hearing it in matches today after I killed people. No one else heard it on my team ;s Like an announcer going: You lost your friendship! Or some other announcing that went on for more then 10 seconds.

Last edited by Traxantic,

ZeyOrk

Yeah I got them to, when we mixed. The sounds just came randomly, it was weird

Yeah I got them to, when we mixed. The sounds just came randomly, it was weird

This. I’m curious how you trigger them.

Extremer

Capping a point? At least I heard it after a point was capped. Granary middle to be specific.

skiter

WDW
starlight

no more friendship in my tf2, i’ll betray everyone.

Randdalf

(0v0)

Capping a point? At least I heard it after a point was capped. Granary middle to be specific.

I’ve had it twice when granary mid was capped.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »