Forum

Best Settings ?

Created 6th December 2009 @ 16:03

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

pena

Also, a very high viewmodel FOV is extremely important to become a pro. When you see your character’s arms float by themselves in the air and when the animation looks weird – you have reached the spot where you perform your best!

Edit: What Iller said!

Failed attempt at trying to be funny. You’ve clearly mistaken viewmodels as field of view. Most good players disable viewmodels completely and have the max field of view (fov_desired 90).

Last edited by pena,

grimbar

Failed attempt at trying to be funny. You’ve clearly mistaken viewmodels as field of view. Most good players disable viewmodels completely and have the max field of view (fov_desired 90).

broken sarcasm detector mate, also fov 90 is not the maximum

AnimaL

OMG, where is THE AC TEAM!!?!?!

pena

Well, i thought this:

Failed attempt at trying to be funny.

was a good enough indication that I understood his sarcasm. The problem is as i stated that he got _field of view_ and _viewmodel field of view_ confused. And how the hell do you get your fov over 90?

Last edited by pena,

RUJa

STD

The problem is as i stated that he got _field of view_ and _viewmodel field of view_ confused.

No?

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

And how the hell do you get your fov over 90?

custom windowed resolution

hykleri

for example?

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

for example?

-windowed -noborder -w 1680 -h 360

Mark

Phase

Doesnt that just stretch the edges of your vision to fit the resolution?

hykleri

Thanks Koeitje. Is it possible btw to play like this but not windowed? Because if you flick quickly, you can click out of the window so you have to go back to the game, and u can die too.

ShaTTeReD_

just keep your fps steady, that is all.

this

It seems kind of weird, but I use fps_max 30 just so there’s absolutely no variation in fps. It’s always 30, no need for adjustment dropping from 70 to 40 in a matter of seconds

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2