I’ve got a feeling, huuuuuuhuuuuuuuuu !

+9000

SamurAi

Let there be love!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMBDYOVYZRQ

baerbel

trick17
trick17

Don’t be cocks, and be nice to each other.

fJack

k^m

Agreed. I have to say I’ve always been impressed by just how reasonable and lovely most of the players I’ve encountered are. There will always be exceptions but they’re a vast minority, especially compared to some other communities.

… you dickholes :D

Last edited by fJack,

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Don’t be nice, to each others cocks.

Even fJack is a pleasant chap! Surprises me every game :]

Last edited by d2m,

seraph

rEJ

Read HoNforums: we’re still a really good community. Don’t get me wrong; massive banjo-duelling dicktardery is still endemic amonst the TF2 community, especially amongst the admins (which is incredibly harmful to the community) and the insular circlejerk mentality that has always surrounded div1 and div2 is almost certainly what’s to blame for the current collapse of div1.

But all our flaws aside, we’re eons ahead of HoN in terms of not being aspergers-ridden anti-social assholes. Huzzah for TF2!

Nonetheless: +1 for “The dude abides”

Last edited by seraph,

Cloud

.wldcrd!

+1.

That is all.

alfa

Nice post torden I coudn’t agree more.

I really wish some of the div1/2 players would actualy do that rather than just acting superior and thinking they are the hotshit (I wont give names as some of you guys are very nice with people who have lower skill than you,but some of you are just acting so superior and rudely like you would be on the top of thw world.Trust me after all its all down to your attitude not your “mechanical skill” or your style of talking)

Last edited by alfa,

SfynX

T2P

GENTLEMEN, I…HAVE MADE LOVE TO THIS MACHINE, and now…upon retrospect. i ask why

LUPUS

STOP THE HATE!

Memento Mori

Over the past couple of years a lot of us have taken pride in the TF2 community being better than that of CS and other games. However, this community seems to have encountered a downward spiral. In the past few months I’ve observed a clear increase in the amount of abuse, verbal taunts, and overall unwillingness to co operate towards rivaling clans or individual players. -Be it Div1, pickup or pcw. I’m sure TF2 was filled with social inadequacy before, but it seems to have taken an agressive turn.

Its easy for people to lay the blame on annoying 16-year olds, but it won’t really solve anything.

To put it simple: Don’t be cocks, and be nice to each other.

Peace out :)

^^^this , u fuckin dickeds

Chopin

Let us all live in peace!

blind

popkõrns

blindd: why are you so mean to me
blindd: always
blindd: jeez
Torden: FUCK YOU

so much for a gentlemen!

Last edited by blind,

Extremer

Because you’re a latvian pimpis.

ZeyOrk

if you are just about to be a dick, then listen to this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okd3hLlvvLw&feature=related

maybe you will change your mind :)

Last edited by ZeyOrk,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 7 Next »