Forum

SOLDIER SHOULD BE REMOVED FROM TF2

Created 21st October 2009 @ 01:54

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 11 Next »

Brutallus

TF2 is dead. Don’t make it deader.

Chopin

Why not STOP banning everything and let clans whatever they want! Only communists ban things!!!!!!! 6 medics etc. awesome!

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

He is kind of right in some aspects atleast :D
The soldiers skill ceiling isn’t that high.

Mendietaaaa

TBNC

so after 2 years of game you try now to convince us that the soldier dont need skill, seriously, now? it was argued so many times, also you dont ban the FaN which dont require any kind of skill and you are whining about the soldier.

btw, i think that the demo is easier to play than the soldier and im alrounder

julieN1

cQr

Why not STOP banning everything and let clans whatever they want! Only communists ban things!!!!!!! 6 medics etc. awesome!

any problem against commies? i call my russian friends and ur fkin ded m8

btw, 3 scouts and 2 demos is utterly retarded…

3 demos and 2 scouts would be far more fair.

ZeyOrk

Admin, please close this topic. Its not constructive at all. So Much bullshit:” i Will Get my russian friend and you Are dead” forum-threat, i mean wtf. I dont give a shit if he is trying to be funny!

Skyride

DUCS

Admin, please close this topic. Its not constructive at all. So Much bullshit:” i Will Get my russian friend and you Are dead” forum-threat, i mean wtf. I dont give a shit if he is trying to be funny!

C-C-C-COMBO BAIT’d

julieN1

cQr

are you actually being serious?

Niggles

Six pages, sigh.

agron

Relic

Hands up if you even played tf2 in 2007 when there were no class limits in ESL for example. Man that was just peachy. 6 scouts vs 6 scouts in granary wasnt that rare. SCOUT RUSH IT BITCH OH YEEE!

Origo

Or just 6 supermarios with a star.

I want :D

Voyager I

aH

I think Soldier would be a much deeper class if there was some way to change direction while rocket jumping.

Hiper

-YSND-

I think Soldier would be a much deeper class if there was some way to change direction while rocket jumping.

LOL

Memento Mori

Realistic buff

3-5% run speed increase

air acceleration increased so you can airstrafe more

rocket launcher with 8 rockets, 75% damage 50% faster

and an unlock that halves self damage

GeaR

Epsilon

obvious troll is obvious

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 11 Next »