Forum

TF2 MidAir Mod

Created 13th October 2009 @ 11:01

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 Next »

appe

Btw, i can’t do better with registering airshot. I mean, if u fall from a container on granary per exemple, and the enemy shoot near to your head, it is splash damage, but it’ll be registred as airshot, as i don’t know how to disable splash damage or know when a shot is a direct hit or no.

Pretty unplayable/useless unless this is fixed.

Mike

SF

Btw, i can’t do better with registering airshot. I mean, if u fall from a container on granary per exemple, and the enemy shoot near to your head, it is splash damage, but it’ll be registred as airshot, as i don’t know how to disable splash damage or know when a shot is a direct hit or no.

Pretty unplayable/useless unless this is fixed.

Thanks to TF2 being brilliant, this is, AFAIK, impossible

metalpiss

Isn’t it possible to remake the map to have projectiles pass through models (like the containers)? Though you wouldn’t be able to rj from them, bad idea.

Last edited by metalpiss,

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

Just enable splash damage, it’s the only way to make this mod playable. It’s great apart from the buggy reg.

jUICY

TF2 is ...

Great mod, love playing it although it does feel rather stupid when I stomp the hell out of that banana guy and he kicks me for “THIS IS NOT SHOOT FLOOR MOD”, when I clearly was bouncing him to airshot him >.<

Gambles

-9m-
-9m-

Great mod. Any chance I can get the plugin to run this on our own server?

jgmaster

BM

Get rid of fastlane :<

tesco

mrp.

could someone link the last version of the plugin?

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Last i heard there were gonna be no more version of it as the maker was tired of Valve fucking up his shit :( It was posted somewhere in this thread if you wanna go and search through though.

tesco

mrp.

yes, i found that, but that was 125 days ago :(

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Aye, that was the last version posted :(

gK

Mc\\\'s

Mod is dead guys, i guess BaNaNa had enough of every updates, and kinda lost interest in the game since he’s banned.

tesco

mrp.

but we could revitalize this awesome mod with a new server :>

shank

vs

I think i could get someone to do it…

gK

Mc\\\'s

If you know someone willing to spend hours on this go ahead :D Mod was great, shame its down!

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 Next »