Created 6th July 2009 @ 19:42

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 Next »

evokje

WiK?

+1 Kodyl

thunder

NTeam

8)
I know English at the proper level, at least much better than the Archangel … (8

sickless

fnx.simrai

it doesn’t mean that we should invite everyone who speaks english better than archangel.
I’d like to see the cap/player pickup like german one, i think it will be pretty cool.

Cloud

.wldcrd!

Surely if pickups swap to mumble then everyone will move to the latest mumble and stop frickin whining about it, hmm?

Inuy

#sadboys

it doesn’t mean that we should invite everyone who speaks english better than archangel.
I’d like to see the cap/player pickup like german one, i think it will be pretty cool.

like cpm one! :)

BadGuy

LTG.

As long as I’m not the only one talking to a team of mutes I’m cool.

QFT
I prefer Mumble especially when having random people on your team to medic it’s a bit easier to recognize their voices (and hopefully for them to recognize mine) with the overlay thing-a-ma-ding.

A more transparent way of getting in to pug 2 would be nice as well :/

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Quoted from BadGuy

As long as I’m not the only one talking to a team of mutes I’m cool.

A more transparent way of getting in to pug 2 would be nice as well :/

No, earn your right to be there! Or it will be like pickup1 -_-

Jones

1) !soldier, !scout and !demo commands, to prevent tantrums :P, keep the !add for players that don’t care which (non-medic) class they will be.

This aint a bad idea. You would see more balanced pickups because you could rate people at each class they play

I don’t think it would prevent people adding.

infussle

+1 Jones. Want quality, not quantity

thunder

NTeam

lolol , I said that , 1 year ago D:

cheee

fa»
[SpA]

Quoted from thunder

lolol , I said that , 1 year ago D:

I guess nobody understood you at that time :DDDD

Lieutenant

Take a look on #tf2.pug on gamesurge, they are already using these commands AND mumble, but then again, they are yanks.

Isai

flowerpower/

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

[…]

No, earn your right to be there! Or it will be like pickup1 -_-

A transparent way does not necessarily mean an easier way, mind you. It will be clearer as to what the requirements of said pickup channel would be.

Qun

GoT<3

Quoted from Lieutenant

Take a look on #tf2.pug on gamesurge, they are already using these commands AND mumble, but then again, they are yanks.

American pugs suck so hard.

kaidus

WiK?

The system employed in american pickups is actually substantially better (besides high player caps that prevent early adders from playing). Just the lazy and loose admins that make it shitty, as well as generally bad players.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 Next »