Forum

Highlander Season 17 Division 1 Stats Roundup

Created 19th December 2018 @ 00:27

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3

@cronk best demo in mid AND in ruski HL

Dave_IR8

SENS

Nice work on the spreadsheet and enjoyed your roundup even if i would disagree on a couple.

However I have to point out that Ubers/min is a terrible metric. For a start your spreadsheet is including ubers farmed in set-up time (60% of season is stopwatch), which massively skews it against medics who don’t consistently farm setup ubers (e.g. Buck).

Even if you corrected your stats for this i don’t think it would be a great metric. After all there are such large portions of the game where the optimal play is to avoid using uber. This cannot be said of the other stats: kills, damage, medpicks etc. So I don’t think you can really use it equivalently.

Personally I think Assists and KA/D are useful indicators for medic, although certainly less important than Deaths and probably heals too.

Harry

Nah
ONCE

Quoted from Dave_IR8

Nice work on the spreadsheet and enjoyed your roundup even if i would disagree on a couple.

However I have to point out that Ubers/min is a terrible metric. For a start your spreadsheet is including ubers farmed in set-up time (60% of season is stopwatch), which massively skews it against medics who don’t consistently farm setup ubers (e.g. Buck).

Even if you corrected your stats for this i don’t think it would be a great metric. After all there are such large portions of the game where the optimal play is to avoid using uber. This cannot be said of the other stats: kills, damage, medpicks etc. So I don’t think you can really use it equivalently.

Personally I think Assists and KA/D are useful indicators for medic, although certainly less important than Deaths and probably heals too.

Ah, good point. Didn’t think about farming. I would argue that ubers/min is a valuable statistic though [when accurate]. Being able to efficiently build uber is a key skill in my opinion. Better builders are more likely to have better ubers/min. I won’t include it next time for the farming though (cba to adjust).

Glad you enjoyed the spreadsheet/roundup, and you certainly don’t have to agree with me, so don’t worry!

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3