Forum

Badlands Last sheepy dog's hand sentry spot.

Created 24th July 2017 @ 16:33

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

Quoted from Hammock

That’s actually super interesting. I can see the logic behind that Sentry (as an engineer nerd) but I doubt many 6s players could quite comprehend the nuances to a good spot.

9/10 spot

Ur so smart it’s MENTAL

sheepy dog's hand

(Cutest boy in TF2)
F!
Pander

Quoted from Hammock

That’s actually super interesting. I can see the logic behind that Sentry (as an engineer nerd) but I doubt many 6s players could quite comprehend the nuances to a good spot.

9/10 spot

Finally, someone who understands my gamesense. Most 6v6 players just put the sentry top
right next to the spawn door which is an ok spot at best but it’s very easy to kill. I used to make these mistakes but made to sure to research the optimal sentry spots on each map before the high grand final (this is of course why we won). Still when I see a “prem” player put a sentry top left I cringe.

RATS

So we tried it during the prolands cup and this sentry spot is amazing

Twiggy

swole.
HL

Quoted from sheepy dog's hand

[…]

Finally, someone who understands my gamesense. Most 6v6 players just put the sentry top
right next to the spawn door which is an ok spot at best but it’s very easy to kill. I used to make these mistakes but made to sure to research the optimal sentry spots on each map before the high grand final (this is of course why we won). Still when I see a “prem” player put a sentry top left I cringe.

Well top right or top left is a good building spot to get the gun leveled up as quickly as possible, that’s why it’s most used.

the spot you propose there can’t be killed from toxic as the top right sentry gun, sure, but the moment a projectile class gets access to top left or right it’s very easy to spam rockets to the gun, or to lob stickies to it without entering the sentry line of sight.
Plus the gun isn’t concealed so there is no surprise effect to it.
Also, I can make rollers go behind the point from main. The roller pattern is random, sure, but i can hit your spot like half the time.

sheepy dog's hand

(Cutest boy in TF2)
F!
Pander

Quoted from Twiggy

[…]

Well top right or top left is a good building spot to get the gun leveled up as quickly as possible, that’s why it’s most used.

the spot you propose there can’t be killed from toxic as the top right sentry gun, sure, but the moment a projectile class gets access to top left or right it’s very easy to spam rockets to the gun, or to lob stickies to it without entering the sentry line of sight.
Plus the gun isn’t concealed so there is no surprise effect to it.
Also, I can make rollers go behind the point from main. The roller pattern is random, sure, but i can hit your spot like half the time.

Yeah but u can just hit the sentry and they can’t kill it

gatsan

BIOCHEMIST

sheepy will it work with minisentry if im too lazy to build lvl3?

also professor sheepy what do you think of builing a mini inside main when pushing blands last? anyone who tries to block point eats mega damage and u can just go up top and let ur sentry take care of low ground

thoughts?

mognog

Quoted from 30.06

So we tried it during the prolands cup and this sentry spot is amazing

can approve it, really useful

sheepy dog's hand

(Cutest boy in TF2)
F!
Pander

Quoted from gatsan

sheepy will it work with minisentry if im too lazy to build lvl3?

also professor sheepy what do you think of builing a mini inside main when pushing blands last? anyone who tries to block point eats mega damage and u can just go up top and let ur sentry take care of low ground

thoughts?

I hate mini sentrys, they are for cucks. Only sentry that should be used is a big level 3 monster.

If anyone wants any badlands last engie tips feel free to ask me at lan

bum

Dancer

sheepy please rate these sentry spots
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcBZ8Uf4iCs

kpopfan69

GADOU

thank you for illuminating us with your high winner experience

sheepy dog's hand

(Cutest boy in TF2)
F!
Pander

Quoted from bum

sheepy please rate these sentry spots
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcBZ8Uf4iCs

lmao that guy sounds like me but not as sexy

His sentry spot in badlands house was very good, if you run engie to mid and build one in the enemy house, you can pick off players backing out after your team wins mid.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2