bye lupus u were a true hero :-(

Lanzer

racc

see you next week lupus
or is this the final lupus play?? :///

Bloodis

(Legend)
(๑╹ω╹๑ )

I would quit as well if I was co-leading a team with someone who was named as “bong” once.

Serotone

#FreePat

Lupus I’m really sorry please add me there’s no reason we can’t be civil you know how I’d feel if you ended up hurt or worse.

Marv

serotone and shampoo killed it, shame on them

sheepy dog's hand

(Cutest boy in TF2)
F!
Pander

This isn’t the first time serotone has done this… Just a warning to not pick this guy up, not only is he a very toxic medic who can’t take criticism, he even yells at his teammates. I remember once I lost a 1v1 and he yelled at me and called me a scottish prick and said that scotland isn’t even a real country. He always said that I was an awful scout and that the only reason he played with me was so he could yell at me. I wanted to expose him earlier but he said he would beat me up at lan. Speaking of lan I finally met him when I was shopping in the Tesco next to the arena. I wanted to be nice and I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying. The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter. When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly. He also kept pushing my arm when I was trying to play TF2 but I was too scared to do anything about because he said he would beat me up if I said anything. So it’s no surprise he has killed another tf2 team on purpose by pretending to play for them and then leaving just before the season starts.

Serotone

#FreePat

Quoted from sheepy dog's hand

This isn’t the first time serotone has done this… Just a warning to not pick this guy up, not only is he a very toxic medic who can’t take criticism, he even yells at his teammates. I remember once I lost a 1v1 and he yelled at me and called me a scottish prick and said that scotland isn’t even a real country. He always said that I was an awful scout and that the only reason he played with me was so he could yell at me. I wanted to expose him earlier but he said he would beat me up at lan.

All of this part is actually true.

Funs

When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

what a fucking monster?

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Thank god sheepy is back, these forums will be entertaining once more.

Pete_

PrettyGay

That is a quality sheepypost. Keep it up, made me laugh multiple times.

bum

Dancer

i can forgive taking 14 milky ways but thats just way too far

Si^

T2P
[PG]

Preferred the Irish Lupus.

Silver Tosspot

(°)>

he yelled at me and called me a scottish prick and said that scotland isn’t even a real country.

You are an Englishman wearing a dress xD

torrit

this is why i check these forums

Add A Reply Pages: 1