bye lupus im quitting tf2 as well for a whole season can u believe it

scrambled

(ETF2L Donator)

all these retard 6s players forcing drama where there is none -_-

WML

http://imgur.com/a/OA5Qq

Lupus

IKEA

I have quit playing comp in etf2l for now to focus on my work because of night shifts and such so please stop stalking my steam…

Funs

http://i.imgur.com/w7j2Nfj.png
got you now lupus

Kemor

Guys stop bullying him, he’s one step away from going insane. Look at his profile picture – he’ll be the next Joker. Cut it out

wonszu

yeti

Quoted from Lupus

That feeling when you quit because noone wants to trial you

Wow, that’s something new

sheepy dog's hand

(Cutest boy in TF2)
F!
Pander

Lupus if you are actually quitting cause no one will trial you then stop fucking around and do what i did no shitters wanted to trial me! actually ive always gotten trials but they were from awful teams like crowns or something so i took matters into my own hands and made my own team and ended up finishing 4th with a team full of AWFUL players twice. You can’t expect everything things to work out because you made a rec post and played prem once you need to be willing to do what no one else does and make your own path to sucsess, winnign doesnt just fall on your lap you need to work for it never give up never take no for an answer

Lupus

IKEA

I am a drama queen and sheepy is right tbh

P.S.
Still doesn’t change the fact that my night shifts are literally dog shit and I can’t pull a BeaVern and play from work sadly.

Last edited by Lupus,

sheepy dog's hand

(Cutest boy in TF2)
F!
Pander

Quoted from Lupus

I am a drama queen and sheepy is right tbh

P.S.
Still doesn’t change the fact that my night shifts are literally dog shit and I can’t pull a BeaVern and play from work sadly.

do u ever masturbate at work (i do)

Pete_

PrettyGay

<|:^)

Extremer

bye

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Worst thing about this thread is you haven’t really quit you just wanted to make a dramatic exit to see if people gave a shit if you quit.

They don’t, cu@season 26.

cube

i can sense a little moogle in this

Last edited by cube,

ondkaja

IKEA

nooo don’t leave :<

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3