Forum

Can't join Stockholm servers in MM

Created 10th July 2016 @ 13:32

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

biskuu

HF!
pizza

For some reason I can’t connect to competitive Stockholm servers. My party though joins normally.

So far I’ve made sure that windows and antivirus firewalls are disabled and I’ve never used the CS:GO matchmaking server picker. However, I still get 2 bars connecting to server and after a while “connection failed after 4 retries”.

It happens exclusively on matchmaking Stockholm servers. I found a thread where somebody had that problem but on MvM and people suggested him to use +clientport 27007 on launch options and it worked for him, but I just tried it and that isn’t working either.

Any idea why is this happening or how to fix it?

adysky

its not a problem on your side, a lot of people cannot join to stockholm servers

Jan

(League Admin)
|FV|

But aren’t Luxemburg servers better for you anyway if you’re from Greece?

I have the same problem with polish servers. Timeout in game and in HLSW

Aoshi

(Legend)
:think:
GRAHAM

Not sure if anybody found more info on the issue but I currently cant connect to both Stockholm and Madrid servers.

biskuu

HF!
pizza

Quoted from Jan

But aren’t Luxemburg servers better for you anyway if you’re from Greece?

Yes indeed, however I cannot pick the server matchmaking places me in.

The problem is definitely not on our part. There were a couple of US people ranting about not being able to connect to Virginia servers.

Last edited by biskuu,

Quader

Champ

Same problem. I can’t join Stockholm servers only. :)

can you check how the routing goes? for me it jumps to the USA and the trace just stops

Aoshi

(Legend)
:think:
GRAHAM

Same here, so it will most likely be purely on valves end. It worked yesterday but isn’t working anymore today :/.

unu

Quoted from Aoshi

Same here, so it will most likely be purely on valves end. It worked yesterday but isn’t working anymore today :/.

I remember about a year back when British people complained about the fact that they had around 90 ping to Stockholm servers in CS:GO. Some guy emailed GabeN about it and the problem got solved within a week.

http://www.valvesoftware.com/email.php

Last edited by unu,

biskuu

HF!
pizza

I’ve already emailed the TFTeam twice and I haven’t seen a fix. I guess all we can do is wait.

biskuu

HF!
pizza

Not fixed even after the new update for me. (28/7/16)
Same for everyone else?

Quader

Champ

I think it’s fixed. I played around 45games and i didn’t have problem with Stockholm servers even on servers i couldn’t join few weaks ago.

biskuu

HF!
pizza

Yup its fixed for me too.

quintosh

wL.

anyone else still getting this? now occurring to me in csgo as well

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »