Forum

Highest sensitivities and dpi's you've seen been played with

Created 25th June 2016 @ 21:17

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

Skarp

Quoted from Firefly

I played with 4500dpi X 5ingame then wondered why i bottomed every game.

1.85, not bad, what did you play?

.Constantine

(ETF2L Tomator)
(ノಠOಠ)ノ

when i was messing around a bit i found out that its still possible to play with an ingame sens of 10000ish, as long as you dont move your mouse, or mousepad, or your table, i hit a shot just using wasd-keys, however the slightest movement of the mouse ended in what felt like 100 x 420 mlg turns, would not recommend except when youre drunk

Phnx

the highest I played with was 2000 dpi x 30 in game just for fun against some friends in a 2v2 mge, was possible to hit shots but no idea why would you ever do something like that, slightest twitch or sneeze and I would do 5 360s.
my normal sens is between 23-29 cm/360.

sorsa

mooz

I know a guy who used to play cs with 1600dpi and 6 in-game. We convinced him to lower it and suddenly he went up like 5 ranks.

Corbac

azn

6000 dpi 6 ingame (1.2 cm/360) when I was in div 6. It was strictly impossible to aim with hitscan weapons.

scrambled

(ETF2L Donator)

When i was brand new to pc I used 8200 dpi and 1 in game, only because I was completely ignorant of how sensitivity affects aim. I have no clue why anyone would choose to use a sensitivity that stops them from being able to aim properly.

Foz

(ETF2L Donator)
-Xe-

i use around 20 cm, when i was in iron i had around 5 xdd

Skarp

Quoted from sorsa

I know a guy who used to play cs with 1600dpi and 6 in-game. We convinced him to lower it and suddenly he went up like 5 ranks.

That’s because it’s CS well, its IS better with a lower sense there, favors better

Skarp

Quoted from scrambled

When i was brand new to pc I used 8200 dpi and 1 in game, only because I was completely ignorant of how sensitivity affects aim. I have no clue why anyone would choose to use a sensitivity that stops them from being able to aim properly.

ofc, but there is the difference between missing and just being bad and miss, if you can’t hit anything on your sense its not for you then :/

Firefly

SENS

Quoted from Skarp

[…]

1.85, not bad, what did you play?

Pyro

lgl

max i played was about 18cm 360… those days are gone now 62cm 360 feels fast at mornings

celvn

6,2cm/360 since i started comp

RATS

2.8/360

Last edited by 30.06,

draltoady

EU

my old demo played with 1cm/360 for a couple seasons, don’t know how he did it

on the flipside i’ve got a friend that played a scrim as med with a 120cm/360 sens and he hurt his arm

Maxi

BRIT

16.5cm/360
1600dpi 1.65in game

alternatively i can use my dpi button to swap to something like 3/4k dpi which makes it 6.5cm

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »