Forum

give me a mid roster

Created 28th May 2016 @ 02:49

Locked Pages: 1 2 Next »

swag

hey if ur thinkin about dropping this season (or u just hate ur teammates) hmu.

Funs

http://etf2l.org/recruitment/

swag

ur missing the point.

MoistPenguin

TC

he wants a roster because he thinks it will make it easier for him to get into mid in a future season.

It wont btw.

STOGE

TDP

this isn’t esea

swag

Quoted from MoistPenguin

he wants a roster because he thinks it will make it easier for him to get into mid in a future season.

It wont btw.

no fucking clue what you are trying to imply, i want a roster so i can play in mid this season with a bunch of friends.

if thats against the rules lemme know

Last edited by swag,

MoistPenguin

TC

Quoted from swag

[…]
no fucking clue what you are trying to imply, i want a roster so i can play in mid this season with a bunch of friends.

That is against the rules and will result in the team getting dropped, if you want to play in the season you should apply through proper channels

3.5 Switching line-ups or hijacking teams is not allowed

Only half of a team’s active line-up may be changed during one season. Any player that joins the roster after the main season starts is classified as “new”. If half or more of the players you use in a match are “new”, you may receive a warning or suffer a default loss. A team can receive multiple punishments during the season if they continue to use a roster of “new” players, even if that roster remains the same.
In order to allow leniency for teams that are forced to change their line-ups, we require team leaders to contact admins on IRC when facing extreme roster changes. We will deal with each case individually, and all factors will be taken into account.

Bloodis

(Legend)
(๑╹ω╹๑ )

Quoted from swag

[…]

If you want to play with friends then why not ask them then? Making a public thread about it is the exact opposite of what you are wanting.

swag

Quoted from Bloodis

[…]

If you want to play with friends then why not ask them then? Making a public thread about it is the exact opposite of what you are wanting.

i wanted a mid roster of a team that was gonna fold so i could get me+5 in there and play in s24. hows that so fucking hard to understand lmao

Crayon

Quoted from swag

[…]

lmao

MoistPenguin

TC

Quoted from swag

[…]

i wanted a mid roster of a team that was gonna fold so i could get me+5 in there and play in s24. hows that so fucking hard to understand lmao

1. I already said this is prohibited by the rules, your team would be dropped and you would be back where you started.

2. If you want to play in a season sign up at the start and you will be put in the correct division. You cannot join mid season.

3. Do you have to be so rude to everyone you talk to, it is a wonder you have 5 friends to play with.

Kemor

Look son, a retard

swag

Quoted from MoistPenguin

[…]

1. I already said this is prohibited by the rules, your team would be dropped and you would be back where you started.

2. If you want to play in a season sign up at the start and you will be put in the correct division. You cannot join mid season.

3. Do you have to be so rude to everyone you talk to, it is a wonder you have 5 friends to play with.

i realized it wasnt allowed, thats why i said “wanted a mid roster”, i also know how to sign up, but unfortunately we had roster problems right before the season started and decided not to. now go and take a look at all the useless posts in this thread (including your first and third one) and tell me how im being rude

Last edited by swag,

Albertt

Your existence is rude

Can’t believe you can take anything seriously from someone called swag

Locked Pages: 1 2 Next »