savaged lmao

GH0T1

♣Lesk

Tasty read.

haris

FLANK

Quoted from Clark

[…]
I’ll rephrase – create one consisting of mid/high players. And he said it himself in the first post.

But I honestly don’t care if he does, my main point was that he’s practically creating another doublemix group while there are already a few pretty active ones.

Well he is creating a doublemix group for mid / high players when he has 1 SEASON OF FUCKING OPEN. While I probably will be playing in this group ( if it is active ) it is more than clear that he is trying to get in the circlejerk . :)

maclin

meer)

imo vigl could play mid demo easily, and so he is perfectly justified in making this group.

Crayon

McV

Quoted from maclin

imo vigl could play mid demo easily, and so he is perfectly justified in making this group.

imo i could play prem ez, can i join reason?

maclin

meer)

Quoted from Crayon

[…]

imo i could play prem ez, can i join reason?

funny man

wgl

what

NotLikeThis

Last edited by wgl,

MIndYe

[hePPa]

Quoted from wgl

12 people in so far, looking for more. Add me, oh and I don’t need no circlejerk, I don’t need no good team, I just want to have an enjoyable evening with great mixes that’s all.

How will you enjoy them if you won’t even play?

Zoidberg

BIOCHEMIST

Wow vigl, you just got so fucking rekt hahaha. Why did u lie about not wanting to play in them? Obviously u want to play ur own fucking mixes

Shpeeisme

I think this is a good effort that you’re making to create this group. I’m quite sure that getting into a circlejerk is not your main concern and you just want to be able to play mixes regularly.
Even though groups like this exist it’s not a bad thing to create more of them at all.

Raf

GODRAF
hlpugs

Quoted from Shpeeisme

I think this is a good effort that you’re making to create this group. I’m quite sure that getting into a circlejerk is not your main concern and you just want to be able to play mixes regularly.
Even though groups like this exist it’s not a bad thing to create more of them at all.

Maybe because you’re on the same team ?

STOGE

TDP

ROFLMAO

Last edited by STOGE,

Zoidberg

BIOCHEMIST

Quoted from Shpeeisme

Funs

Quoted from Raf

Maybe because you’re on the same team ?

LOL

Daul

+1 raf

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »