walters

But you haven’t even played in mid

wgl

what

NotLikeThis

Last edited by wgl,

Clark

SDCK!

Or you just created the group to get yourself into mid/high mixes circlejerk asap so you could find a higher skilled team.

I’m not saying it’s wrong or anything, but this trick is old already, too many did that way before you.

wgl

what

NotLikeThis

Last edited by wgl,

Clark

SDCK!

Quoted from wgl

There’s literally no mid/high mixes group, that’s the reason I made it

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/binksautists
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Keenos

Those are just the ones I know, I’m sure there are more.

wgl

what

NotLikeThis

Last edited by wgl,

Clark

SDCK!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/euml

Also, I’m pretty sure this one is the most active one and they accept players of all skill levels, I suggest you try your luck there.

wgl

what

NotLikeThis

Last edited by wgl,

Clark

SDCK!

Quoted from wgl

Right, let’s not derail the thread tho. Add me if you want to be added to the group, don’t forget to drop your etf2l profile page when you do

What? Derail? You literally just said you created the group only because there weren’t any alternatives and I just gave you three.

You are only proving my point now.

wgl

what

NotLikeThis

Last edited by wgl,

Clark

SDCK!

Quoted from wgl

What worse would another mix group do?

It wouldn’t.

Quoted from wgl

And what point of yours am I prooving?

The one where I say you want your own group so you could get into the circlejerk without having enough experience.

Quoted from wgl

Many of the groups you’ve listed are quite inactive and the one you’ve said to be good for me to try in, I’ve tried many times and got tired of it. I think it’s beneficial for people to have more groups to play in isn’t it?

Of course, but how would yours be any different from the one I suggested?

Quoted from wgl

Besides it feels like you’re against me trying to create a mix group as if it would be unfair from someones viewpoint?

No, I’m trying to find out the reasoning behind you wanting to create a group of a higher skill level than you are especially when you are not even going to play.

Quoted from wgl

What’s wrong with a wish to play and improve as much as possible?

Absolutely nothing, good luck in your endeavour.

Quoted from Clark

The one where I say you want your own group so you could get into the circlejerk without having enough experience.

why are you assuming he wants to get in the circlejerk?

Clark

SDCK!

Quoted from Fisherman Mamadu

[…]why are you assuming he wants to get in the circlejerk?

I’ll rephrase – create one consisting of mid/high players. And he said it himself in the first post.

But I honestly don’t care if he does, my main point was that he’s practically creating another doublemix group while there are already a few pretty active ones.

Last edited by Clark,

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »