Created 17th December 2015 @ 21:10

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 Next »

repu

update tl;dr: pyros now forced to hold w and m1

xzr

why are you playing with ryssäs repu

Intronium

Quoted from DCS

I am considering to quit TF2… It is just getting more and more riddiculous now.

lmao everytime valve makes a new update (especially since gun mettle) I hear people saying “shit update omg gaben is fgt tf2 is so ded lol” but you’ll see those players one or two weeks after the update, playing on a pub with their new op loadout.
And knowing that there’s the matchmaking coming out soon (hopefully) I don’t believe you’ll be quitting tf2 at this moment…

DCS

(Legend)
notdoggo
Dr. med.

Quoted from Intronium

[…]

lmao everytime valve makes a new update (especially since gun mettle) I hear people saying “shit update omg gaben is fgt tf2 is so ded lol” but you’ll see those players one or two weeks after the update, playing on a pub with their new op loadout.
And knowing that there’s the matchmaking coming out soon (hopefully) I don’t believe you’ll be quitting tf2 at this moment…

Yes, I did it! Someone took the bait, am I muuki yet? (Pls notice me senpai!)

I’M A FUCKING MORON PEOPLE, I FEEL SO SPECIAL NOW!!!

Nik

MEGA$$

Quoted from DCS

[…]

lol nice bait

Collaide

Quoted from DCS

[…]

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Joke of the year

Bighomer

ƒusg

disregard that.

Last edited by Bighomer,

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Quoted from damneasy

MY question was what will etf2l ban not what do you guys think about pyro….

Probably ban nothing.

Phlog is the most contentious weapon, which turns Pyro in some sort of assault class, like having it’s own ubercharge, very powerful…but as a trade off, no airblast, to me thats a balance, Pyro becomes useless in direct combat with Demos and Soldiers and is only powerful during it’s Mmmph stage.

Goreston

Quoted from Bighomer

disregard that.

I guess you were probably referring to whatever you wrote before your edit, but I’m choosing to read “that” as referring to the entire thread.

Good advice.

DCS

(Legend)
notdoggo
Dr. med.

Quoted from DCS

[…]

The power of admins editing other people´s posts…

4hp

Quoted from Hildreth

[…]

Probably ban nothing.

Phlog is the most contentious weapon, which turns Pyro in some sort of assault class, like having it’s own ubercharge, very powerful…but as a trade off, no airblast, to me thats a balance, Pyro becomes useless in direct combat with Demos and Soldiers and is only powerful during it’s Mmmph stage.

I thought the old phlog was good in a way, because it required some thought to use. A poorly timed taunt could be easily defused by a heavy, stickies, spy etc. Now the only requirement is to be able to get on the enemy’s face and taunt – they have to run away or focus down a pyro with crits, which is guaranteed to get him at least a couple of kills with how high the damage is right now – while at the same time providing the perfect opening for the rest of your team to push in.

Even a shitty pyro main like me gets sick on the stomach with this weapon. Please ban.

As far as other weapons I only remember the loose cannon being considered for bans in sixes and HL as it was before, but with the nerf I think it should be fine. Weird thing is I find double donking slightly easier now, because you don’t get knocked back as much so there’s a higher chance you’ll still be in range of the cannonball when it explodes. But it does less damage and disrupts movement less. So it’s fine.

Last edited by 4hp,

Useless

TC.Noobas

Quoted from 4hp

[…]

I thought the old phlog was good in a way, because it required some thought to use. A poorly timed taunt could be easily defused by a heavy, stickies, spy etc. Now the only requirement is to be able to get on the enemy’s face and taunt – they have to run away or focus down a pyro with crits, which is guaranteed to get him at least a couple of kills with how high the damage is right now – while at the same time providing the perfect opening for the rest of your team to push in.

Even a shitty pyro main like me gets sick on the stomach with this weapon. Please ban.

As far as other weapons I only remember the loose cannon being considered for bans in sixes and HL as it was before, but with the nerf I think it should be fine. Weird thing is I find double donking slightly easier now, because you don’t get knocked back as much so there’s a higher chance you’ll still be in range of the cannonball when it explodes. But it does less damage and disrupts movement less. So it’s fine.

Phlog is only good against players that are unaware. You get a good solid 3 seconds to get out of range from his flames before he can even get to you, if he taunt in your face that is. Only an idiot would wait next to the pyro and try to 1 v 1 when he is immortal, get into mid range and pick him off. Any class but the medic can kill him before he even touch you with the flames.

The only thing this changes is that the pyro might get a chance to do something with the mmph, comparing to pre-buff where he could get hurt when taunting. It provides a highly situational option that is good in very few chases and a straight downgrade the majority of the time.

Heck, I’m sure any soldier/demo main would be delighted to have pyros use it. Even everyone overall since your ubers can no longer be denied by airblasting. It has a nice trade-off for it’s drawbacks.

Toba

(a boT from the North)
Lutunen

Quoted from Hildreth

[…]

Probably ban nothing.

^This. I’ll take phlog over airblast anyday.

quintosh

wL.

Quoted from Useless

[…]
You get a good solid 3 seconds to get out of range from his flames before he can even get to you, if he taunt in your face that is.

which is why you dont taunt in ppls faces and take any choke points/corners on a map

also

alias +phlog "+attack2"
alias -phlog "-attack2; voicemenu 0 6"
bind mouse5 +phlog

Last edited by quintosh,

damneasy

Why is there always hl shit, i wanna talk about unbanning weapon in 6’s not lolhl

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 Next »