Forum

Tough break update

Created 17th December 2015 @ 21:10

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 8 Next »

Asaaj

Engy is even more aids now, time to main a class that matters :^)

Grenja

Quoted from Goreston

[…]

Bad maths Grenja. Switching to the degreaser is faster, switching from it is slower. Total time taken to switch away and back is increased.

Only slightly, 0.469 for both ways previously and 0.55 now. (Just as a side note that means you can switch weapons twice only 0.05s slower than any other class swapping weapons once.)

A lot of pyros used to just hold their secondary out and switch to primary for airblast/spycheck anyway, obvious exception being flare pyros, but I feel its more important to talk about the class as a whole when considering patch notes.

Oh well at least the DR got buffed! ://///////////////////////////////////
:///////////////////////////

oxocuboid

(ETF2L Donator)
LOOΠΔ

Quoted from Grenja

A lot of pyros used to just hold their secondary out and switch to primary for airblast/spycheck anyway, obvious exception being flare pyros

And those scumbag reserve shooter pyros.

Synrise

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from Jaakarhu

[…]

better learn fast to use shotty then

also where can i buy mojo

pyromains about mojo

Last edited by Synrise,

4hp

Quoted from Jaakarhu

[…]

better learn fast to use shotty then

also where can i buy mojo

https://www.mojomarketplace.com/buy

Toast

WEED
S-O

Quoted from Grenja

[…]
Oh well at least the DR got buffed! ://///////////////////////////////////
:///////////////////////////

XD!!! really needed it :D

Last edited by Toast,

dissy

Tissi

rip mge pyros :}

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjRBrg0ZR5A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ulr_tKVqJs

Last edited by Solid,

Asaaj

Quoted from Solid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjRBrg0ZR5A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ulr_tKVqJs

This brought a tear to my eye.

DINDU

I swear if ETF2L doesnt ban the Phlog next season

Ric

Quoted from DINDU

I swear if ETF2L doesnt ban the Phlog next season

Why would they ban phlog next season? Aren’t most pyro haters satisfied with nerfs already, and they want to ban something that can be the next viable new pyro meta? Not to mention, that screwing up with your muscle memory isn’t already a slap to the face.

If they ban phlog, can we ban batallion’s backup? If we ban Pyro and Engi, can we ban demo, soldier, heavy or scout? Let the weapon be used during the next season and maybe a new pyro flank meta can happen. I know the weapon at the moment seems OP, but give it time as it will be nerfed anytime soon.

Last edited by Ric,

MARS^

(ETF2L Donator)
ANIMA
Nein

Quoted from Ric

[…]

Why would they ban phlog next season? Aren’t most pyro haters satisfied with nerfs already, and they want to ban something that can be the next viable new pyro meta? Not to mention, that screwing up with your muscle memory isn’t already a slap to the face.

If they ban phlog, can we ban batallion’s backup? If we ban Pyro and Engi, can we ban demo, soldier, heavy or scout? Let the weapon be used during the next season and maybe a new pyro flank meta can happen. I know the weapon at the moment seems OP, but give it time as it will be nerfed anytime soon.

1. They didn’t nerf pyro, they buffed pyro.
2. Oh no you have to adapt to something slightly different. Your precious pyro muscle memory is worthless now, OH NO.
3. Next part doesn’t even make sense and is just you being salty
4. Phlog viable flank pyro meta, sollies everywhere rejoice (especially Raptor)!

salty pyro mains smh

Ric

Quoted from MARS^

[…]

1. They didn’t nerf pyro, they buffed pyro.
2. Oh no you have to adapt to something slightly different. Your precious pyro muscle memory is worthless now, OH NO.
3. Next part doesn’t even make sense and is just you being salty
4. Phlog viable flank pyro meta, sollies everywhere rejoice (especially Raptor)!

salty pyro mains smh

Salty? K. Happy? Sure.

Firstly, buffed in what sense? What good is achieved wit the 20 hp from extinguishing team mates? what makes you so sure that the other pyro will come close to my end and start flaming people? What about the flame particles non-sense crap, where you some pyros have flame advantage over others? What about the glitchy as f**** airblast mechanics that didn’t fix? It took them long… How would consider a buff?

Secondly, muscle memory takes time. Your irony is good sometimes, but bad in this moment. I didn’t really understand where you wanted to achieve with that.

Thirdly, people suggesting for bans in certain weapons are non-sense if they didn’t play with them on a mix/scrim/official. Valve wanted the other pyro weapons to be usable, so they nerfed degreaser and buffed W+M1 weapons. I could care less if they broke pyro completely.

Lastly, It could start a whole meta around it. If valve wants to promote other weapons, sure.

Salty soldier and demoman mains.

Last edited by Ric,

Tseini

Damn!
0FO

Bring back crouchjump scopecancel,it broke my musclememory and its impossible to adjust!!

Ignis

SVIFT

i didnt know pyro has muscle memory xd

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 8 Next »