Forum

Highlander Season 9 Prem Stats

Created 16th November 2015 @ 15:26

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

Doom

Next time you should probably count all k/d stats seperately from logs rather than adding up all kills and deaths and then dividing them to get it. The thing is, the more I play and the more kills i get the more one death matters to my k/d. So, my k/d counted seperately from logs equals 1.618, but when calculated your way, its 1.3.

I dont know if im going crazy right now but it makes sense to me. I counted all this shit.

EDIT: And going with an example, Seal played less games than me, so it should be easier for him to keep better k/d when counted your way cj. He has 1.33, I have 1.31. When we count kd from logs separetly, i have 1.618, Seal has 1.485. In conclusion, fuck seal. In case someone asks, yes I am terribly bored right now.

Last edited by Doom,

Muuki

sirkkels
GG

Quoted from Doom

Next time you should probably count all k/d stats seperately from logs rather than adding up all kills and deaths and then dividing them to get it. The thing is, the more I play and the more kills i get the more one death matters to my k/d. So, my k/d counted seperately from logs equals 1.618, but when calculated your way, its 1.3.

I dont know if im going crazy right now but it makes sense to me. I counted all this shit.

EDIT: And going with an example, Seal played less games than me, so it should be easier for him to keep better k/d when counted your way cj. He has 1.33, I have 1.31. When we count kd from logs separetly, i have 1.618, Seal has 1.485. In conclusion, fuck seal. In case someone asks, yes I am terribly bored right now.

Q_Q

Doom

If someone could tell me if im retarded or not and explain why counting k/d from logs seperately gives diffrent results than adding up all kills and deaths and then counting k/d, it would be nice.

Last edited by Doom,

Tseini

Damn!
0FO

You are propably counting average k/d by summing your kds and dividing them by ammount of matches. Tho i dont know who cares about engineer anyways

Doom

Quoted from Tseini

You are propably counting average k/d by summing your kds and dividing them by ammount of matches. Tho i dont know who cares about engineer anyways

Indeed that is the case, im retarded, ignore me. I wish I could be as cool as sniper mains :)

.zero

-chess-

You know what’s retarded? Caring about individual stats.
People care too much about logs.

unu

Quoted from Doom

When we count kd from logs separetly, i have 1.618, Seal has 1.485. In conclusion, fuck seal. In case someone asks, yes I am terribly bored right now.

LMAO Engi mains.

RTC

go home doom you’re drunk

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Doom mad because he could never be an Engineer on the level of The_Bobbler.

It’s okay Doom, we all know you the best <3

Last edited by Hildreth,

Steve!

S-O

Quoted from Doom

If someone could tell me if im retarded or not and explain why counting k/d from logs seperately gives diffrent results than adding up all kills and deaths and then counting k/d, it would be nice.

Game 1: 5 kills 2 deaths, Game 2: 3 kills 1 death
(5/2)+(3/1)=5.5 => 5.5/2 = 2.75
(5+3)/(2+1)=8/3 = 2.666…

ReseF

But whats the point?

olBaa

Quoted from ReseF

But whats the point?

:steamsalt: to see who’s playing in a better team :steamsalt:

Spycy

TC.Express

Hey everyone

I’ve been going throught the high tier season 9 officials to make ratings similar to GentlemanJon’s back when he did TF2 by the numbers.
I initially didn’t want to publish them because I thought it’d turn out to be a witch hunt and people would be criticized or whatnot, but apparently it has leaked now and people argue with it on the recruitement section. :D

Here is the link to the sheet.

The pages are pretty messy and the stats are unaccurate for now, but I’m currently in the process of making them better (I used average for dpm for example, but now I’ll do overall damage / overall time played). I’ve already made the spy page because I’m a spy main and you should deal with it. :*

The formula used are (K/D*0.8)*(DPM*0.6) for most classes, completely stolen from TF2 by the numbers, by GentlemanJon.

For medic I used (KA/D*0.4)*(H/M*0.07)*(U/D*0.085) instead, which is completely made up. idk if it’s the best way to rate things but it seems to work so I kept it.

if anything is wrong, if you feel like you want to blame me or even if you have feedback (lol?) feel free to comment. o/

Last edited by Spycy,

.zero

-chess-

Time well spend.

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from .zero

Time well spend.

It is

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »