Created 29th October 2015 @ 01:34

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

4hp

Quoted from kKaltUu

but why would you play pyro in the first place

it’s a class in the game. why would I not play pyro? I play the others too

skyro

#SaveMelee

any half decent pyro player, main or not, knows the shotgun was better even before the flare gun was fucked

4hp

precisely why making flare worse is dumb, it goes from a reasonable, if unreliable, alternative to completely pointless. But again, it’s almost certainly a bug.

biskuu

HF!
pizza

Quoted from kKaltUu

Don’t you main heavy?
I don’t think anyone that mains heavy has the right to call pyro a non-fun class :)

Russian Guyovich

(Surging Meat Cable)
[T-A!]LoS

Quoted from biskuu

[…]
Don’t you main heavy?
I don’t think anyone that mains heavy has the right to call pyro a non-fun class :)

It’s pretty obvious it was a joke mate

Feri

MF

Quoted from skyro

any half decent pyro player, main or not, knows the shotgun was better even before the flare gun was fucked

It was not, shotgun is easier to play, okay I can agree, it was only better if you (and probably like 90% other pyros) would use flare gun only to get that crit damage (aka m2+m1 combo only). Then yes, it’s better to play with shotgun because you won’t do more damage than like 100/min and getting any kill expect spy frags without good flare aim would be nearly impossible
It’s all preference yo, also yes rip me, I’m just gonna stick to detonator till it’s fixed

skyro

#SaveMelee

Quoted from Feri

[…]

It was not, shotgun is easier to play, okay I can agree, it was only better if you (and probably like 90% other pyros) would use flare gun only to get that crit damage (aka m2+m1 combo only). Then yes, it’s better to play with shotgun because you won’t do more damage than like 100/min and getting any kill expect spy frags without good flare aim would be nearly impossible
It’s all preference yo, also yes rip me, I’m just gonna stick to detonator till it’s fixed

there are going to be situations where you will need to fight a class that tanks more than a flank class or an unbuffed soldier.

What are you going to do with a flare gun? Lest that soldier is challenged, that is.

gedu

czur
SDCK!

you cant headshot solly with escape plan :(
minikritz > kritz

san alex

Quoted from kKaltUu

Permzilla: hopefully they just remove pyro from the game

Warhuryeah: It’s so depressing that pyro is a thing in this game

Mangachu: Pyroclass is fucking retarded

.Selo: why is pyro a class in this game

Last edited by san alex,

I remember when flare had no crit or minicrit on burning players and it was so satisfying to get kills with it, maybe with this bug, valve would revert it to it ez one shot status again so the girls and furries don’t get upset at their unlocks being “broken” maybe they will just “fix” the issue by removing the “reload upon weaponswitch” becuase that allowed scrubs to miss their combo again and again and again, which is really bad for any spec’s braincells.

MEGAMIDDIE

PINT

Quoted from Sacrilege

I remember when flare had no crit or minicrit on burning players

yeah and everyone still thought it was better than the shotgun

pyro mains smh

Grenja

Quoted from Feri

[…]

Explain Steve who uses the Shotgun.
And Scissors while you’re at it.
And basically every pyro who is even worth a class spot in the game.

Last edited by Grenja,

Falcon0408

well then…

4hp

Ascendary used flare, most NA plat pyros use flare or rotate between the two, or are you gonna say Satan is bad?

I think maybe the biggest issue with the flare is that it makes you more flamethrower-reliant and that won’t fly if your ping isn’t absolutely pristine <40 at all times. When I left England I found myself playing with 70+ ping in most hl servers and eventually started using shotgun almost full time.

Anyway the bug is fixed, no more need to fight.

Popcorp

Personal preference u noobs…

Also Pyro is Easy 8-)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »