Forum

Welp Valve broke flare gun for now.

Created 29th October 2015 @ 01:34

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

Ric

Welp pyro haters valve broke flare gun for now, now it only mini crits. Now you’ll see shotgun pyros around here until it is fixed. I don’t knw what else valve broke in this update but it seems valve optimized TF2 a bit.

Last edited by Ric,

Muuki

sirkkels
GG

Quoted from Ric

Welp pyro haters valve broke flare gun for now, now it only mini crits. Now you’ll see shotgun pyros around here until it is fixed. I don’t knw what else valve broke in this update but it seems valve optimized TF2 a bit.

shotgun is better anyway hehe hihi hoho haha

Useless

TC.Noobas

rofl who the fuck cares

san alex

JUSTICE RAINS FROM ABOVE

Falcon0408

Quoted from Ric

you mean fixed. they broke it in 2011.

dissy

Tissi

rip mge pyros :^D

Last edited by dissy,

bluR-

Gungaginga

rip feri

4hp

lol valve

HEY GUYS THE MANMELTER IS ACTUALLY USEFUL NOW

Time for pyros to control their mouse with their hands and use the shotgun.

Doom

Also nerf airblast so they actually have to aim shotgun. Not like flare was a big deal anyways.

rip feri now i can overextend and not be punished for it

Last edited by Doom,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWFRF0Y6q3o

but why would you play pyro in the first place

4hp

If you go on walkway and crit boost yourself with addcond 11 the flare will do the normal 90 damage on non-burning targets but only a minicrit 41 on burning ones, this is 99.9% surely a bug.

I don’t know why there’s immediately people bringing up that flare is a no-skill weapon though. Yeah m2+flare is easy but m2+shotgun is equally easy for similar damage at close range. And you have to admit it’s cool when you hit flare shots at long range without m2 assist.

Besides that shouldn’t even be relevant to the discussion – shotgun was already giving more DPM in most situations if you’re not completely god-awful at it and nerfing the flare just makes it absolutely pointless to use when before it was at least an alternative.

And yeah airblast cone should be revised and m2 shouldn’t act as a stunlock but it’s a completely different discussion to file together with not making reflect rockets shoot back into my face if I’m clipping a teammate or not making reflect pipes self-minicrit so that you kill yourself to save a dying medic from a roller.

Last edited by 4hp,

walters

Who cares about flare gun?
The saddest part about this update is that there are no gifts this Halloween.

shoras

Quoted from kKaltUu

but why would you play pyro in the first place

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »