just bad luck. every season. for 4 seasons in a row? :D

drew

-Xe-

Quoted from uubers

just bad luck. every season. for 4 seasons in a row? :D

le stacked curse! @_@

quintosh

wL.

polar didn’t actually quit tf2 he just didn’t like stacked because people were tryhard as shit
suzy is unlucky, so is hidan

then again you have to re-recruit your whole roster almost every season (not saying chess isn’t) and all you get is 1-2 players that are actually keen for highlander and the rest is a circlejerk

b33p

(ETF2L Donator)
-st-

Quoted from quintosh

polar didn’t actually quit tf2 he just didn’t like stacked because people were tryhard as shit
suzy is unlucky, so is hidan

then again you have to re-recruit your whole roster almost every season (not saying chess isn’t) and all you get is 1-2 players that are actually keen for highlander and the rest is a circlejerk

Nice speculation Alex. We’re one of the least tryhard teams that have played multiple seasons in prem, in fact we hadn’t even started scrimming more than once or twice a fortnight when he quit. Getting proper highlander nerds is the way to succeed in prem, without a shadow of a doubt. So maybe instead of picking up the best scout in highlander who has been unable to make 2 officials (the ones we lost) and countless scrims, we could have gotten a hl nerd who’d play everything. I think next season the roster will look very different and I’ll change my approach to fill the spots of those leaving, so we can be highlander nerds like you, Alex, and have map talks and scrims on Friday nights 8) hey, it wins games!

quintosh

wL.

idk why you’re calling me by my first name but anyway thats what polar told me its not something i made up

and if you want to go down the road of having scrimmed fridays then look at yourself having played 5-10 NA lobbies until 6 in the morning everyday just a couple months ago

damneasy

lolhl xD

adysky

http://i.imgur.com/HClpdy4.gifv

Pete_

PrettyGay

Quoted from adysky

http://i.imgur.com/HClpdy4.gifv

perfect

Goreston

People are actually using “tryhard” as an insult in prem now?

Goreston

Fuckin’ Chessclub, and their stable roster, and regular practice sessions, and team cohesion, and reliable strats. It’s tantamount to cheating. What a bunch of nerds.

Quoted from Goreston

People are actually using “tryhard” as an insult in prem now?

Tryhards without fancy phones lolhl

drew

-Xe-

yo b33p dont try fool us, we know you dont have anthing to do in friday night aswell m8

Muuki

sirkkels
GG

tbh u should all kill urself for playing tf2

tldr; excuses.

Goreston

You nerds are all just mad ’cause you know Stacked could win prem any time they liked. They’re just too knee-deep in clunge to care.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 9 Next »