Forum

WHO WILL TIERS -HL EDITION-

Created 27th October 2015 @ 11:40

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 Next »

Quoted from scrambled

I thought stacked had a team that could potentially win prem at the start of the season

mfw people are as delusional as b33p and the people that play on his team to “win” and then leave mid/end of season

Popcorp

Quoted from scrambled

I thought stacked had a team that could potentially win prem at the start of the season, its a real shame to be honest, I feel sorry for the remaining members.

When you have b33p and Nesh in the same team, expect all sorts of AIDS 4Head

4hp

It was a pretty damn good roster on paper but for the team to work you’d need sorex, josh and admirable actually scrimming regularly which is impossible because of sixes, hidan not being enchanted by overnoobs and polar by CS or whatever he does now, and suzy not having a 50% chance of 500 ping every game he plays. Team leading is hell when all of your players start having problems of the sort.

Anyway after yesterday I’m pretty convinced chess will cruise to victory with S-O 2nd and highpander vs fair enough for 3rd.

Last edited by 4hp,

adysky

Quoted from 4hp

highpander vs fair enough for 3rd.

adysky top4 prem? Tf2 is dead NotLikeThis

Raptor

BTWFC
S-O

Quoted from 4hp

Anyway after yesterday I’m pretty convinced chess will cruise to victory with S-O 2nd and highpander vs fair enough for 3rd.

We’ll see :’)

DCS

(Legend)
notdoggo
Dr. med.

Quoted from RTC

Mid – Doctors Of Mediocrity

Close enough…

Goreston

Quoted from scrambled

I thought stacked had a team that could potentially win prem at the start of the season, its a real shame to be honest, I feel sorry for the remaining members.

Stacked start every season with a team that could potentially win prem. The trick is seeing how much of that team is still playing come week 3.

Last edited by Goreston,

quintosh

wL.

the trick is getting players that actually want to play HL instead of getting randoms and their friends, and when their friends abandon the rest of the circlejerk doesnt want to play anymore either

Chronos

BMS

I thought they would have done better than they have done, and tbh, it’s not the guys who know each other who have left. It’s just a couple who said they’d play a season and then backed out last minute. Roster should definitely have made playoffs before it fell apart

Chronos

BMS

Am happy that my prem/high winners predictions are going well though B)

4hp

Quoted from adysky

[…]

adysky top4 prem? Tf2 is dead NotLikeThis

I always thought tf2 would die if I actually played an official in high but fingers crossed that won’t be true after today 8)

quintosh

wL.

yeah bcz its already dead lol

Prem: Chess
High: Bureau
Mid: Budget Toucans
Open: ❤’s

b33p

(ETF2L Donator)
-st-

There’s nothing you can do when people promise to play the season and back out instantly. Take polar for instance, he joined us in the summer and was keen to play. S9 gets announced and he says he quits TF2. There’s just nothing I can do as a leader to help mitigate that loss. Recruit 2 spies preseason? You’re not getting a polar-level spy as a sub, it’s as simple as that.

Hidan promised he’d main highlander and always prioritise hl as he quit 6s. Next thing you know, he gets into Overwatch beta and stops playing TF2. I should have let duck who was trialling at the time play our barnblitz game against Fe, because Hidan clearly didn’t give a fuck during that game and just yolo’d. So yeah I could have made a different call which might have affected that match outcome, but again we lost our demoman of 2 seasons over something nobody could foresee.

SUZY’s ping pre-season was spiking a bit up to 200 the odd time but it was fine. Since the season started it routinely goes up to 800 so often we’ve to play with our sub who obviously doesn’t get much practice with us. Then Nesh quits TF2 due to school.

So yeah, it’s continually a series of unforeseen things which fuck us up in the first 4 weeks of every season. There’s usually no way to prepare for those fuck ups either. Bad luck I suppose.

:D

Nesh

Quoted from quintosh

the trick is getting players that actually want to play HL instead of getting randoms and their friends, and when their friends abandon the rest of the circlejerk doesnt want to play anymore either

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 Next »