Forum

ilovemem.es dm server

Created 24th September 2015 @ 02:21

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 Next »

AB

both (3 scouts or 3 soldiers) have their issues. the problem with restricting scouts and soldiers to 2 each is that a lot of times the person with the reserved slot is forced to play demo. maybe, if it’s possible, make it so that the player with reserved slot access is able to choose to play as a 3rd scout or soldier? This way when the server only has 8 people in it there won’t be a 3rd scout or soldier.

Relior

hf

Quoted from AB

both (3 scouts or 3 soldiers) have their issues. the problem with restricting scouts and soldiers to 2 each is that a lot of times the person with the reserved slot is forced to play demo. maybe, if it’s possible, make it so that the player with reserved slot access is able to choose to play as a 3rd scout or soldier? This way when the server only has 8 people in it there won’t be a 3rd scout or soldier.

that would probably be the best solution. the demo thing is the reason i rarely play dm and also dont add ranking. it will just influence the way people play in a negative way

konr

Three of anything is stupid imho.

shoras

What about making it so it gives health back based on damage?

damneasy

Quoted from shoras

What about making it so it gives health back based on damage?

nah

shoras

Quoted from damneasy

[…]

nah

I don’t see any reason not to do it.

spammyh

brew

Quoted from AB

This is by far the greatest idea on this thread imo

Last edited by spammyh,

hp

Quoted from AB

if someone can give me a plugin or helps me set up sourcemod reserve slots and class restrict that lets me do this you get a free (FREE!!!!) reserve slot

damneasy

Quoted from hp

[…]

if someone can give me a plugin or helps me set up sourcemod reserve slots and class restrict that lets me do this you get a free (FREE!!!!) reserve slot

It was on huhys server so maybe you could ask him?

maidos

its not really recommended to ask huhy for his config when his server wont work properly
anyway i asked mariano from tryhardbrigade to upload his config which is dated but at least it works

https://www.mediafire.com/?j66h081hzpc4jpu

thank u mariano ^

Last edited by maidos,

huhystah

Quoted from maidos

its not really recommended to ask huhy for his config when his server wont work properly

What on earth :D The issue is related to sourcemod plugins, not a bloody config… :D

hp

i thought the tryhardbrigade config looked interesting, so i set both scout and soldier to classrestrict 3, and if it turns out that is REALLY shitty then ill just change it back. i also set it so that you get 50% of damage done on kill back as health.

Dange

Quoted from hp

…i also set it so that you get 50% of damage done on kill back as health.

That is how you turn an okay dm server into a shitty one real fast.

Last edited by Dange,

moursi

(Big Poppa)
bobs

its back on health on kill dw

Verse

4SKINGS
bobs

Quoted from moursi

its back on health on kill dw

thank you big poppa

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 Next »