Last edited by Drackk,

STOGE

TDP

Was populated for 1-2days and now it’s dead :(

damneasy

Its not death, it just isnt full 24/7

CHERRY

Quoted from nukkye

Could you allow sniper ? Since the death of the tryhardbrigade no where to snipe anymore :/

:(

Thalash

wG
S-O

give me reserved slot!1!!!!!1!!

hp

reserved slot is 3 euro, or 2 keys and you get it forever. just add me on steam.

would people prefer 3 scouts and 2 soldiers instead of 3 soldiers 2 scouts?

Ombrack

Top5rocket

still waiting for spy tbh

Thalash

wG
S-O

give me reserved slot for free!!1!!1!!

n!k

Quoted from hp

reserved slot is 3 euro, or 2 keys and you get it forever. just add me on steam.

would people prefer 3 scouts and 2 soldiers instead of 3 soldiers 2 scouts?

3 scouts are more aids than 3 soldiers, apart from the fact that both possibilities are bad in my opinion

but i would still prefer 2 scouts and 2 soldiers tbh

Bloodis

(Legend)
(๑╹ω╹๑ )

I wouldn’t like the idea of someone being forced to play demoman however if soldier limit was at 2 only, it should stay as an optional choice if someone however chooses to play demoman in DM, should be their own choice to do so or go back as scout/soldier.

No more scouts needed, 2 is enough already.

fault

update pls ^^

S!MON

(ETF2L Donator)

Allow Medic!!!!!!
#EQUALITY

:D

Phnx

the current state is just fine, I can’t see the problem with 3 soldiers, 2 scouts is more than enough.

konr

Quoted from Phnx

the current state is just fine, I can’t see the problem with 3 soldiers, 2 scouts is more than enough.

I fully disagree with this because three rockets potentially spamming into any sort of choke is fucking stupid.

Phnx

Quoted from konr

[…]I fully disagree with this because three rockets potentially spamming into any sort of choke is fucking stupid.

I rather get spammed by soldiers than be shot by pussy whipped scouts with pistols from across the map and only engage when distracted/weak or both.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »