Forum

WHO WILL TIERS

Created 22nd September 2015 @ 11:29

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 15 Next »

spammyh

brew

I think that following teams will be in the playoffs by the end of the season (In no particular order)
Mid tier:
Professional Disney Fangirls
Unknown
Red Bears (?)
Peril Puppies (Never seen them play but the roster looks strong)
Did I Stutter (I hope we’ll do well lol)
International Oral Sex (?) If they won’t choke, they could be in playoffs pretty easy
Addict – might do well, haven’t seen them play tho
High Intensity Videogaming – played once against them but they seem ok
High tier:
I think that Dodging Bullets should do well, their new roster seems much stronger than it was before
Memetech could have a chance of getting to playoffs if they won’t choke
Top5 rocket as well, big boys

Last edited by spammyh,

MEGAMIDDIE

PINT

Quoted from fraac

If you’ll be playing most of the season missing some of jR, inuit, you, Swift and Juno then fair enough that’s not high, but you think it’s more open than mid?

Quoted from MEGAMIDDIE

All that needs to be said is we’ve lost to plenty of open teams and our first game this season was really close, since then, the roster is worse. So yes, I do think we’re suited to open, and the results at the end of the season will show it. .

smh

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

If that’s all that needs to be said then you’re delusional, and it shows the current system of letting teams play in whatever tier they want is inadequate.

Spammy: gink rice farmers will get mid playoffs too.

MEGAMIDDIE

PINT

Quoted from fraac

you’re delusional

Quoted from MEGAMIDDIE

lost to plenty of open teams
first game this season was really close
the roster is worse

smh

Funs

Quoted from fraac

gink rice farmers will get mid playoffs too

i can feel the love

wand00m

CSG.DEJI

If anything i think that anime is bad is a really nice goal to try to overcome.

Last edited by wand00m,

repu

i havent really paid a lot of attention but;

in high i think notalent, ownage squad, sicksix and top5rocket will do well

in mid i think addict, peril puppies and dds will do well

h3x

bedgetf2

Last edited by h3x,

Frozy

Quoted from MEGAMIDDIE

All that needs to be said is we’ve lost to plenty of open teams

http://logs.tf/1051721
Except that has never happened, out of 80 scrims you got a 2-2 draw against a open team once and that’s it.

Not saying you are or is able to sandbag open with your team at the moment, your team might be more fit for open than mid imo, just don’t tell lies to defend yourself from being wrong.

I think it’ll be interesting to see how well Anime is bad (or whatever name they go by now)
as the season progresses and i expect to see some close games between them and some of the other top open teams hoping to contest the first place.

My predictions:

Prem: Reason
High: top5rocket
Mid: Peril Puppies
Open: Such a cool Wasp (thx for your comment on my rec post Stoge <3)

sorsa

mooz

Wait, did everyone actually get to the tier they wanted?

Maxi

BRIT

Quoted from Frozy

[…]

Except that has never happened, out of 80 scrims you got a 2-2 draw against a open team once and that’s it.

Not saying you are or is able to sandbag open with your team at the moment, your team might be more fit for open than mid imo, just don’t tell lies to defend yourself from being wrong.

I think it’ll be interesting to see how well Anime is bad (or whatever name they go by now)
as the season progresses and i expect to see some close games between them and some of the other top open teams hoping to contest the first place.

My predictions:

Prem: Reason
High: top5rocket
Mid: Peril Puppies
Open: Such a cool Wasp (thx for your comment on my rec post Stoge <3)

also sacw aren’t open lel

Frozy

Quoted from Maxi

also sacw aren’t open lel

Wait did they get placed in mid or something? Since they already have played a game in open this season, or do you mean that you think their skill level is above open??

a. larry

Quoted from Frozy

[…]

I didnt record losses against noobs x)))

MEGAMIDDIE

PINT

Quoted from Frozy

snip

literally just chatting shit because you got cut, u need to simmer down mate

Maxi

BRIT

Quoted from Frozy

[…]

Wait did they get placed in mid or something? Since they already have played a game in open this season, or do you mean that you think their skill level is above open??

smh tbh m8

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 15 Next »