Forum

WHO WILL TIERS

Created 22nd September 2015 @ 11:29

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 11 12 13 ... 15 Next »

TaylorSwiftFan100

BB

not mentioning my team was the thing that least bothered me about your “analyses”

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

If you disagree we can bet on it.

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

Had a feeling that would shut you up.

TaylorSwiftFan100

BB

you’re not even worth arguing with if you think i shut up because i didn’t reply for an hour or two

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

Mate, I’ve no interest in your teenage need to define your ego structure, and I turned it into a “put up or shut up” situation two posts ago. Get back to me when you’ve caught up with the conversation – I’ll lay you odds on any team making playoffs. Cash/keys/whatever.

TaylorSwiftFan100

BB

Quoted from fraac

Mate, I’ve no interest in your teenage need to define your ego structure, and I turned it into a “put up or shut up” situation two posts ago. Get back to me when you’ve caught up with the conversation – I’ll lay you odds on any team making playoffs. Cash/keys/whatever.

It’s not my tenage ego it’s me sitting in school where i can’t sit on etf2l 24/7, guess that was my mistake.
How about if fourskings win high i’ll give you two keys/whatever you want about that value and if they don’t you stop posting on the forums for 3 month? if you’re so sure about yourself

op

Basti is going in!

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

Quoted from TaylorSwiftFan100

[…]

It’s not my tenage ego it’s me sitting in school where i can’t sit on etf2l 24/7, guess that was my mistake.
How about if fourskings win high i’ll give you two keys/whatever you want about that value and if they don’t you stop posting on the forums for 3 month? if you’re so sure about yourself

Say if they get to the high final and it’s a deal.

TaylorSwiftFan100

BB

Quoted from fraac

[…]

Say if they get to the high final and it’s a deal.

let’s go then it’s settled

scatmo

27/2

“Is my dick bigger than yours?”

MEGAMIDDIE

PINT

Quoted from ZYKAZ

[…]

well tbh the bear is cute as fuk im not ganna lie :> dont u sandbagging ?

Not playing soldier or med so not really na

hemp

TLR

Quoted from MEGAMIDDIE

[…]
Not playing soldier or med so not really na

¨

only playing the easiest class in 6s? :D

Pete_

PrettyGay

PJFraac

moursi