Forum

Forsak3n i55 fundraiser

Created 29th July 2015 @ 02:28

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Mike

TEZC

Taken from tftv

Hello my Comrades!
My nickname is Forsak3n, my whole life I have been playing for mediocrity Russian teams such as Last Man Standing, GGWP.pro, Lethal Weapon and 4-25.
Today is my chance to play for the best team in Europe (maybe World?) with some legendary players, and Mr. My Pinky Hurts, but my problem is that if I want to play for this team I will have to get my ass to Insomnia 55 and that’s where I need you to come out and be the heroes because I need help to collect some money for the train tickets and some other fees because I have recently spent all of my savings to fix my USSR Coal Fired gaming computer.

The target is: 100 GBP.

ImRaising.tv

I don’t know what kind of perks I can offer, but I can share my config with you and, maybe, organise a MGE match with ShaDowBurn for you…
Oh, yes, we can talk about gaming mouses!

he’s doing pretty well so far, you can check the progress on tftv. just a little push left!
https://imraising.tv/u/forsak3n

Last edited by Mike,

Aaron

SAYD

This is new,
so Forsaken might be playing for Reason?
Anyways, I’d be happy to donate some as well and best of luck crushing some Americans as one of our best Mix teams, ay? 8)

Mike

TEZC

Quoted from Aaron

This is new,
so Forsaken might be playing for Reason?
Anyways, I’d be happy to donate some as well and best of luck crushing some Americans as one of our best Mix teams, ay? 8)

forsak3n is playing for us (reason) at i55 since schocky can’t go. we’ve been playing with him for like 2 weeks already :)

Aaron

SAYD

Oha thanks for the quick answer.
Really not up to date anymore it seems.
Well, Forsaken gonna give some snipin’ to you guys so I’ll be cheering.
Hope you all get into shape and show us some real talk on that big stage waiting for you. 8)

Izzy57

What about the sponsor Reason ? They can’t give support to their TF2 team ?

Raptor

BTWFC
S-O

Quoted from Izzy57

What about the sponsor Reason ? They can’t give support to their TF2 team ?

As i heard they give them rental PCs which is not that bad especially for Forsaken which doesnt need to take his PC with him into the plane

Add A Reply Pages: 1