Created 21st July 2015 @ 14:12

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

rockie

double

Last edited by rockie,

rockie

Quoted from rockie

[…]
WMO, no extra buttos but still best mouse ever made.
http://www.currentbuild.com/images/mouse2.JPG/quote

its sensor is pretty old and newer 3310 3366 3988 can easily overcome it in terms of overall performances

T0m

(ETF2L Donator)

Is the ec1/2 a as durable as the old ec1 evo? I’m looking to get one but I’ve read somewhere that some of them have been a bit inconsistent when it comes to durability (m1 breaking etc).

firej

Quoted from T0m

Is the ec1/2 a as durable as the old ec1 evo? I’m looking to get one but I’ve read somewhere that some of them have been a bit inconsistent when it comes to durability (m1 breaking etc).

was a gr8 mouse for 5 months, now its ded sadly :c

rockie

Quoted from T0m

no problems so far, i had the ec2evo, few months ago i decided to get the ec2a and what i can tell is its been a total upgrade from the evo

Atzebumm

(ETF2L Donator)
Dr. med.

I’m a big fan of the logitech 400/400s/402

Never tried the others, but nothing to complain for me.

STOGE

TDP

People are probably gonna shoot me down and disagree with me, but I think the Corsair M65 is quite a damn good mouse.

Personally used it for almost a year now, while having alternatives available yet I still stuck with it.

It may look weird in pictures, but it’s shaped very well to fit your hand (especially if it’s small), so it’d probably appeal more to people who use a palm or fingertip grip.

Either way, excellent mouse, worth the money.

Last edited by STOGE,

corben

Last edited by corben,

schocky

ist doof

Quoted from STOGE

People are probably gonna shoot me down and disagree with me, but I think the Corsair M65 is quite a damn good mouse.

Personally used it for almost a year now, while having alternatives available yet I still stuck with it.

It may look weird in pictures, but it’s shaped very well to fit your hand (especially if it’s small), so it’d probably appeal more to people who use a palm or fingertip grip.

Either way, excellent mouse, worth the money.

it has a 9800 sensor which has input lag (smoothing as well) so yea, “People are probably gonna shoot me down and disagree” :D

edit: good mice are (performance wise)
logitech g100s, g400/s, 402 and g9
razer abyssus and deathadder (chroma is the best version after the original one)
roccat kone pure optical, kova and savu
steelseries ikari optical, kana v2 and rival

and yea … also every zowie mouse (if you like low lod and their switches)

Last edited by schocky,

cmd

(ETF2L Donator)
LEGO

Quoted from schocky

[…]

g502?

schocky

ist doof

Quoted from cmd

[…]
g502?

the quali isn’t that great. 402 is much better

cmd

(ETF2L Donator)
LEGO

Quoted from schocky

[…]

the quali isn’t that great. 402 is much better

????
quality of what? The build quality? What makes you say that?

rockie

g502 has currently the best sensor around, i feel the problems with that mouse are the too many bs buttons, the stupid design and the weight, cable is aids imo, but might be fine for someone

cmd

(ETF2L Donator)
LEGO

Quoted from rockie

g502 has currently the best sensor around, i feel the problems with that mouse are the too many bs buttons, the stupid design and the weight, cable is aids imo, but might be fine for someone

^^^
It is infact a fantastic mouse
It shouldn’t be discounted cause logitech like eating crayons and shitting out GAMER BUTTONS SCROLL WHEEL GOES ALL WAYS AND NEEDS WEIGHT FLASHY LIGHTS NEW AGE TECH DESIGN

Hafficool

Quoted from cmd

[…]
^^^
It is infact a fantastic mouse
It shouldn’t be discounted cause logitech like eating crayons and shitting out GAMER BUTTONS SCROLL WHEEL GOES ALL WAYS AND NEEDS WEIGHT FLASHY LIGHTS NEW AGE TECH DESIGN

fucking oldie condom

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »