Created 21st July 2015 @ 14:12

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

Hank

FAINT

zowie fk1 or zowie AM

Cauthon

(ETF2L Donator)
prly

I must recommend Zowie too, broke my old g400 and got EC1eVo as replacement and I’ve been happy with it. Just try to find out which zowie fits best to your own hand

evokje

WiK?

old abyssus broke got an FK2. Best mouse i used so far.

Last edited by evokje,

STiNGHAN

inVincible

zowie fk1 definitely

rockie

you could get Zowie EC1/2-A FK1/2 ZA11/12/13, you could get Logitech G303 G402 G502, all depends on how much you want to spend on it, and basically which shape you prefer as all listed zowie mice use the same exact sensor, which is 3310, arguably the second best sensor on the market, behind G303/G502’s 3366, which is probably the best sensor on the market, almost non existent acceleration, highest precision and accuracy iirc, and all kind of stuff. Don’t get fooled by that tho, having the best sensor doesn’t mean the mice which use for example the 3310 are bad, and it doesn’t mean everything to a mouse, much, yes, not everything, you want to check other things too, click switches for example, Zowies are known for their slightly stiffer left and right click, as they use different switches, but i guarantee you the difference isn’t that noticeable, and you’ll get used to it in few days (if you come from a mouse with different switches, which is probably the case)

G402 actually uses the AM010, which is a decent sensor, but pretty much nobody uses it anymore, since both 3310 and 3366 are overall better sensors.

Last edited by rockie,

filterboy

Razer Deathadder still works pretty fine for me.

Last edited by filterboy,

Setlet

G400S

Clark

SDCK!

Zowie FK1, have had it for a few months now, no complaints at all, works perfectly.

Forsak3n

S

Quoted from rockie

you could get Zowie EC1/2-A FK1/2 ZA11/12/13, you could get Logitech G303 G402 G502, all depends on how much you want to spend on it, and basically which shape you prefer as all listed zowie mice and G402 use the same exact sensor, which is 3310, arguably the second best sensor on the market, behind G303/G502’s 3366, which is probably the best sensor on the market, almost non existent acceleration, highest precision and accuracy iirc, and all kind of stuff. Don’t get fooled by that tho, having the best sensor doesn’t mean the mice which use for example the 3310 are bad, and it doesn’t mean everything to a mouse, much, yes, not everything, you want to check other things too, click switches for example, Zowies are known for their slightly stiffer left and right click, as they use different switches, but i guarantee you the difference isn’t that noticeable, and you’ll get used to it in few days (if you come from a mouse with different switches, which is probably the case)

g402 doesn’t have the 3310 :-)

repu

zowie ec2-a is lightweight and good

rockie

Quoted from Forsak3n

[…]
g402 doesn’t have the 3310 :-)

It uses the AM010, my bad, for some reason i was sure it used the 3310 :S

nole

BWB

Roccat Kone XTD is the best for lazy people because of the easy-shift option

corben

Last edited by corben,

rockie

Quoted from corben

tt esports saphira

+1 actually using

DansGame

Limp.

EPA

WMO, no extra buttos but still best mouse ever made.
http://www.currentbuild.com/images/mouse2.JPG

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »