Forum

The Gun Mettle Update

Created 2nd July 2015 @ 03:01

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 ... 19 Next »

So weird reading the patch notes for this. All the csgo skin stuff made me depressed and then BAM! tons of balancing.

I kinda understand their mentality. They’ve said again and again that they want to avoid adding too many new weapons because it’s just too much for newer players to get used to. Might as well fix or rebalance whats already in the game.

Hl will be hilarious though. You can drop the other medic, uber in, pick up the enemy medigun as it fades and then uber again. No even better; not use the second uber at all until the next push.

Dropping the uber just became much much worse.

Last edited by Lazybear,

DUCKSLAYER

The uber drop thing is now ridiculous lol.
inb4 med banned on ETF2L

b33p

(ETF2L Donator)
-st-

How long before it disappears?

Weapon on the ground? Assume same as always.

The most important question is; When can we get i55 sticker capsules and LEGO weapon stickers?

Just1s

☁GGG☁

Quoted from Lazybear

Dropping the uber just became much much worse.

Quoted from DUCKSLAYER

The uber drop thing is now ridiculous lol.
inb4 med banned on ETF2L

Uhm.. few ppl before said that if you drop enemy’s medic the uber vanishes, so nothing really changes, unless that medic had 1-99%

Last edited by Just1s,

wtf is up with rockets?

mrwhizz

Quoted from b33p

How long before it disappears?

people say 30 seconds

Devon

BMS

Anyone else noticing the rocket jump changes? Crouching and shooting the floor gets you nowhere, and you seem to jump much higher. It’s almost like I’m ctapping every single jump, even when I fuck up my jump. Also surfing is so much easier. RIP TF2 jump community.

Devon

BMS

Quoted from Devon

Anyone else noticing the rocket jump changes? Crouching and shooting the floor gets you nowhere, and you seem to jump much higher. It’s almost like I’m ctapping every single jump, even when I fuck up my jump. Also surfing is so much easier. RIP TF2 jump community.

Some people have said that the further away from your rocket you are, the higher you go. I tried it out and it seemed to be true, although don’t quote me on that one. Either that or that made your crouch lower so your closer to rockets.

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

All knockback has been changed. Hopefully will fix soon but they might consider the ticket stuff more of a priority.

Clark

SDCK!

rip villdjack

Quoted from Just1s

[…]
[…]

Uhm.. few ppl before said that if you drop enemy’s medic the uber vanishes, so nothing really changes, unless that medic had 1-99%

http://gfycat.com/ArtisticArtisticFinch

Last edited by Lazybear,

EmilioEstevez

GG

Quoted from Lazybear

[…]

http://gfycat.com/ArtisticArtisticFinch

Only worked because he suicided. Doesn’t work if you kill the enemy medic.

filterboy

My cfg is kinda fucked up after this update lol

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 ... 19 Next »