Forum

The Gun Mettle Update

Created 2nd July 2015 @ 03:01

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 12 13 14 ... 19 Next »

BRASILGORILA99

Is it impossible to make the wep skins work at dxlevel 81? If it isn’t impossible can some1 give me a hand with it please

Shrapnel

Quoted from cmd

[…]

But now the medic spawning on his own last has a chance to find an old medigun with (likely) 50+% uber on it and instantly get a massive uber advantage, and there’s no way for the other medic to know for sure what the ubers are.

Spy.

doks

Quoted from Shrapnel

[…]

Spy.

LOL HL.

Just1s

☁GGG☁

Quoted from cmd

You fail a last push and both medics die, normally this would make ubers equal and the result of the game would depend on the rest of the teams decisions. But now the medic spawning on his own last has a chance to find an old medigun with (likely) 50+% uber on it and instantly get a massive uber advantage

Can he? Like if you die from an enemy your uber percentage vanishes for medigun, doesn’t matter if it was 100% or less.
Because today I tried that with a friend in tournament mode and always my medigun was empty when he killed me and he or me myself picked that medigun up.

Nechi

TEZC

just played a pickup
this game is broken
Rip Tf2

cmd

(ETF2L Donator)
LEGO

Quoted from Just1s

[…]
Can he? Like if you die from an enemy your uber percentage vanishes for medigun, doesn’t matter if it was 100% or less.
Because today I tried that with a friend in tournament mode and always my medigun was empty when he killed me and he or me myself picked that medigun up.

Worked when we tested it last night, although that was in a pub. If the % resets to 0 irrelevant to how you die then there should be no problem tbh.

Quoted from doks

[…]
I disagree. It gives the defending team a better chance to push out from last… where as now if you pick the defending medic while pushing, you have a huge chance to defend 2nd when they push out and have another go at last.

Well thats just the flipside of what I was trying to say.
Pushing out will be easier if you find a medigun with % on it since you will then suddenly have gotten an uber advantage, but since the enemy team can’t know for sure if you did find the medigun or not they will not know if they’re expecting equal ubers or an uber disadvantage. Not many teams are willing to push into a likely massive uber disadvantage, leaving the safest option to hold very passive(giving up 2nd) until you get uber yourself – eliminating the risk of the uber disadvantage and then resuming a more aggressive hold – creating an equal uber stalemate.

Last edited by cmd,

.zero

-chess-

rip shooting rockets at weapons for ammo.

.kr4tos

(ETF2L Donator)
FLANK
DGB

Quoted from .zero

its also working with the ammo kit, thats getting dropped

LaMqTa

fenneks

Quoted from .zero

Now you can shoot the dropped ammo boxes. Works the same.. :D

firej

Quoted from doks

[…]

LOL HL.

i thought high players would know this new strat called offclassing

Last edited by firej,

Feri

MF

Overpowerjack is now underpowerjack :B

Fuxx

REMOVE

time to main scout

doks

Quoted from firej

[…]

i thought high players would know this new strat called offclassing

Yes because in high you would offclass to spy, get into a position to see the medic just to check the uuber %. Happens all the time. basically the new meta. Every time you are unsure of the uubers you just go spy. Damn where have i been..

letto

scoreboard doesn’t reset when a tournament mode game starts

Quoted from letto

scoreboard doesn’t reset when a tournament mode game starts

Finally my legacy of tryharding in warmup will pay off

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 12 13 14 ... 19 Next »