Forum

TF2 Tournament Admins

Created 29th June 2015 @ 12:39

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Slick

Epsilon

Wow haven’t been back to TF2 site for a while :)

We have some brand partners who are looking to do a short TF2 Tournament and would need some TF2 admins/staff. That’s always excellent news for TF2! Not sure who’s still active but please respond to this thread. Leave your email !

Thanks
Epsilon.slick

ondkaja

IKEA

Yeah, would be awesome to have a summer cup, really like those.

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

Great news :)

cirlo

cirlo

Wow all of these great news in one day! First http://www.razerzone.com/arena and then this, noice.

Kiler4fun

SUAVE

tf2 is a esport boysss

Also thanks a lot for the initiative slick

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Hey Slick, good to see you back.

What sort of tournament do they have in mind? Is it one-day or will it be multiple days and last weeks?

This is key as an ongoing tournament is more time consuming than a one night event.

How much preparation will there be before the event?

I would be happy to help, I have arranged events before, I prefer if I didn’t put my personal email on a forum.

I’ll be happy to do tournaments, given it has actual prize pools.

holla at me on [email protected]

Tornf4lk

cc//

I would be up for doing any grunt work that needs doing to get this going if need be. Certain I could find some help from the cc// community as well :)

steam would be the best way to get in touch with me I guess :O

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

Currently in the middle of organising one… would be interesting to see where you’re at!

MB

*fast

I’m also interested in helping with this if there’s still room. Like Hildreth, I’d rather not have my personal e-mail on the forums, though.

Slick

Epsilon

As you may have guessed it Razer Arena it is, I have several candidates but will definately communicate to Razer those that shared their interest here!

Kindest Community out there ;]

Last edited by Slick,

LaMqTa

fenneks

I am also interested! Let me know if you need my email, i will add you on steam, would like to keep it away from the forums as well!

qoznyyy

oy Slick

Add A Reply Pages: 1