Interest in TF2Pug.Me in Europe?

Created 31st May 2015 @ 04:26

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 11 12 13 ... 15 Next »

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Quoted from Sideshow

New, Stricter Guidelines

In order to have black and white rules and it not turn into a giant circlejerk, here’s the rules:

In order to get authorised and be allowed to play, you must have played 4 games (8 maps) in a Premiership game, or for a team which came top 4 in Division 1 / High.

No exceptions for now, maybe we’ll change this later. If you fit, write here, if you notice someone is playing who doesn’t fit, write here and we’ll remove it.

Nvm found them.

rockie

Quoted from Phnx

[…]
not even first place in open 8)
2nd in s15 div 1 though:p

still that div1 was far better than top 8 teams in high now, and i played (shitty, ye, but still) the entire season + prem playoffs

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

True tbh, that was a very highly skilled season of d1 compared to some *coughseason19cough*

cmd

(ETF2L Donator)
LEGO

Quoted from rockie

[…]

still that div1 was far better than top 8 teams in high now

count me convinced by that hot ass opinion you have there

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Quoted from Sideshow

True tbh, that was a very highly skilled season of d1 compared to some *coughseason19cough*

I remember that season, we lost playoff games pre-season to get into Prem, and the final game of the season (where we needed 1 point to come first and lost 6-0), so we had a tiebreaker with Reverto which we lost. Then on the 5th attempt, we won the playoff game vs LMS.

rockie

Quoted from Hildreth

[…]

I remember that season, we lost playoff games pre-season to get into Prem, and the final game of the season (where we needed 1 point to come first and lost 6-0), so we had a tiebreaker with Reverto which we lost. Then on the 5th attempt, we won the playoff game vs LMS.

actually we lost it, but someone dropped from prem, so you guys (coz i left you after the playoffs, since i wasnt performing) got into prem together with reverto

Sarah

you all so need to get over the fact you can’t get an invite. use it as a motivation to get better 8) and one official in prem doesn’t make you automatically prem.

Hallow

P.O.P

does 0 officials in prem make me automatically prem though?

Sarah

Quoted from Hallow

yes ofc

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from Hallow

dropping from div2 makes you div3

Bonkers

TCM
HFoF

pls invite me

Vitilumi

tbd

Quoted from Sarah

one official in prem doesn’t make you automatically prem.

all of my yesyes

Hallow

P.O.P

Quoted from Permzilla

[…]

dropping from div2 makes you div3

http://i.imgur.com/akUOxRL.gif
ur reign of terror is over satan

zen1th

PRXSM
LEGO

Quoted from Hallow