Forum

Interest in TF2Pug.Me in Europe?

Created 31st May 2015 @ 04:26

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11 12 ... 15 Next »

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

I swear to god people are not reading the requirements.

evokje

WiK?

Quoted from Sideshow

Requirement #3: Be able to read

mhwk

wookie
VDOH

invite me pls – wookiez

ash

(Legend)
:D

Quoted from Sideshow

Welcome to the internet.

taube

BWB

Quoted from Sideshow

Just make a new thread with the title “tf2pug.me europe” and have every requirement written in the first post, because when people check this thread and see a bunch of “invite please” comments, and no requirement in the first post, they will just ask for an invite like the rest.

dango

Just about done changing the AFK system to a ready up system. I know that was probably wanted here and in NA.

I have to get the guy who made the sub plugin to recompile it for me so it works here too.

Probably get those done once I’m done my last exam tomorrow night.

In regards to site crashes, it only happens when steam login times out (pretty much just when steam login is down). I’ve been trying to fix this bug for a while so if anyone has Node/Express + Passport.js experience feel free to add me if you think you can help out!

melody

Lutunen

yes, requirements better be in the first post. also, as i remember pug2, any person, who have played prem or high at least once officially, have a right to be invited. is this wrong and requirements got change here? Also, the thing with captain person. No doubt, only people from circlejerk aka elite society will be picked as long as captain is one of them which is 99% of pugs :) so, its actually buttnose’s doublemixes via web site.

Last edited by melody,

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

to be fair all they see is sideshow managing the skill requirements…

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

Quoted from melody

Also, the thing with captain person. No doubt, only people from circlejerk aka elite society will be picked as long as captain is one of them which is 99% of pugs :) so, its actually buttnose’s doublemixes via web site.

anyone can join buttnose’s doublemixes as long as you arent an aidslord
also its not a circlejerk, its two captains picking the best teams possible (and a decent amount of the time there are only 12 people added up)

Josh

ez
LEGO

Quoted from melody

yes, requirements better be in the first post. also, as i remember pug2, any person, who have played prem or high at least once officially, have a right to be invited. is this wrong and requirements got change here? Also, the thing with captain person. No doubt, only people from circlejerk aka elite society will be picked as long as captain is one of them which is 99% of pugs :) so, its actually buttnose’s doublemixes via web site.

You’re so wrong.

Hallow

P.O.P

i too find things wrong with this system for i too am not invited. something something BUT ROCK CAN PLAY?????

evokje

WiK?

Quoted from Hallow

i too find things wrong with this system for i too am not invited. something something BUT ROCK CAN PLAY?????

He got first place in high i think

rockie

Quoted from Hallow

y u so r00d :(

Phnx

Quoted from evokje

[…]
He got first place in high i think

not even first place in open 8)
2nd in s15 div 1 though:p

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Call me stupid/lazy, but where are the requirements without flicking through all these pages of the thread. Not on the website or anything?

Can I have an invite as well plz?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11 12 ... 15 Next »