Forum

SNSD vs Epsilon

Created 23rd May 2015 @ 09:48

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3

Kaneco

Thats like saying the current real madrid or barça team would have won against the real madrid / benfica / Juve of the 60s or the 70s. Of course they would, the game has evolved and everything is studied and practiced to a much more specific degree, the metagame is more complex and there are much more nuances to the game, but it was those before that paved the way to what it is now.

But if you put it simply as to who would win SNSD vs Highpander, or i46 mixup vs i52 froyo, I would say the latter would always win because technically and mechanically the players and teams are much more evolved as they should be.

It’s always impossible to compare accomplishments of different aeras to skill.

I will say this though, SNSD was not a “dm” team. They had (and invented) some really good map strats still used today.

Obviously even a sub par hl team would roll a map in 9v6 I don’t think even the biggest 6s enthusiast would disagree with that, it’s just a fact of numbers. You know there were “Communities vs pros” showmatches where it was 6v9, and that was pretty shit tier hl randoms who won 50% of the time. We’re talking youtubers like day9 etc. I don’t mean this in any negative way, it’s just 3 extra people which is huge for obvious reasons.

Last edited by Lazybear,

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Team with 9 will beat a team with 6, if the team with 9 has semi-competent players, as proven by all the 6v9 showmatches. Considering SNSD was full of Prem/Div1 players, they would win quite easily. You could put a team of 9 Bulow’s and they’d still win.

irfx

EPA

Quoted from Hildreth

You could put a team of 9 Bulow’s and they’d still win.

Highly doubt that.

Bulow

GG

Quoted from irfx

[…]

Highly doubt that.

Rude. I thought we were friends, George =(

aura

lol hl

firej

Quoted from Spriggan

discuss

oh boy you should’ve specified what to discuss

also lol 6s

Kaneco

Quoted from Kaneco

But if you put it simply as to who would win SNSD vs Highpander, or i46 mixup vs i52 froyo, I would say the latter would always win.

I retract everything I said, highpander is absolute shite and lost me $40
http://i.imgur.com/EDpyi9T.gifv

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

That actually makes the final worth losing.

Last edited by Hildreth,

san alex

Quoted from Hildreth

That actually makes the final worth losing.

haha

btw about what you said I share the same thoughts, a HL team with decent players will always win against 6.

Last edited by san alex,

It’s even worse in payload maps. The 6s team needs to put a scout on the cart for attack, so a lot of your engagements comes roughly down to 5v9 especially if you wanna push on an advantage.

MS

0fo
0FO

kKaltuU would win, easily.

He is by far the supreme overlord that Highlander deserves.

He is also my friend <3

EmilioEstevez

GG

KS scrimmed Colony once just before S4 and they destroyed us and wouldn’t scrim us again. SNSD used to do the same although they kept scrimming us, TviQ was just so much better than anyone else we’d played against at the time and I don’t think we won a single map against them when ALX was playing.

By the time S5 came around, we’d picked up a bunch of new players and the meta SNSD was playing was clearly out of date but it’s not fair to say just because we beat them in S5/6 we were always better, we wouldn’t have improved as much if they weren’t willing to keep hammering us in scrims.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3