Forum

Textures dissapearing after 2 mins of playing

Created 27th January 2015 @ 22:03

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

flexu

Hey guys help me out right here,i’ve been fucking with this shit for like 2hours now the thing is i got this update on tf2 and now after 2 mins of gameplay all the players dissapear including my teammates and then the textures start to dissapear aswell(spire,crates,trains).It only started after this update and its literally unplayable,reconnecting to the server helps.

hrbls

Have the same problem. Here is a screenshot from badlands.

http://imgur.com/8YoCZfE

I run dx8 and a low graphics config with an LOD bias.

Last edited by hrbls,

flexu

I think i found a fix for myself,dx90 and mat_queuemode -1 and verifyed the cache,it fixed i think after the queuemode.
IT DID NOT!Im thinking its the LOD checking now…
might comanglia too cause im using it aswell.

Last edited by flexu,

Steve!

S-O

Same here. DX8, Comanglia config, mumble overlay on, gtx 770, i5-3570k.
Verified the cache and 2 files were reacquired, but not sure if the crashes still occurring…

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

same here can it be the new nvidia driver? i just installed that one yesterday and since then i have that problem

(only on badlands so far)

Mirelin

alus

It’s so wonderful. You can see through the walls :D

Lupus

IKEA

I though my GPU ripd when it happened

flexu

i installed chris,removed lod -15 and its still happening everywhere everymap,347.09 nvidia driver

Last edited by flexu,

Collaide

This was happening to 2 people in my team today :DD

Limp.

EPA

Chris’s maxfps cfg
-dxlevel 80
gtx 760 nvidia v. 347.25

no problems at all

s0rex

same happend to me, i tried to restart tf2 and join again but then it happend again, and after i did verify integrity of game cache it’s just stopped and i played 2 maps after that and it was fine

kaptain

wG

Happened to me on MGE, perfectly fine on ‘normal’ maps though. Can’t be Nvidia though, I have an AMD R9 285. No clue what’s up.

kaidus

WiK?

cheaters eXposed

vani

Bully

was about to stress test my graphics card to see if it broke but apparently valve are just this bad

NeuTronas

Comanglia’s config, dxlevel 81, Nvidia GT640M, 344.48 update, LOD Bias -3, everything works perfectly fine.

Last edited by NeuTronas,

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »