Forum

TF2Center.com can`t login

Created 22nd January 2015 @ 12:22

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Here I Am

I can´t login to TF2Center.com. Everytime I login through Steam i come to the lobbies but I can´t join because it says I`m not logged in through Steam. What should I do?

Bloodis

(Legend)
(๑╹ω╹๑ )

You need to have 100 hours of TF2 played first before you are able to play in TF2Center.

This is done to prevent from people playing in TF2Center with their alts to either evade their bans or to use hacks in lobbies with completely new Steam accounts.

Roks

#FreePat

Its great to see a player who is completely new to TF2 and the first thing he does is goes straight to the competetive side of the game rather than pubs etc.
I admire your enthusiasm to compete. 

Make sure your profile isn’t on private, and you have more than 100 hours.

I’ve checked your account and you don’t have any bans, but we can’t detect more than 13 hours of TF2 either.

Here I Am

I don`t want to compete directly but I think I can learn more and faster in a competitive enviroment than in pubs. So I decided to look for a TF2 League and got the tip to look for tf2center.com. So I don´t want to find a team and play tournaments directly, but I want to learn fast and good.

jx53

Quoted from Here I Am

I don`t want to compete directly but I think I can learn more and faster in a competitive enviroment than in pubs. So I decided to look for a TF2 League and got the tip to look for tf2center.com. So I don´t want to find a team and play tournaments directly, but I want to learn fast and good.

You should get to know the maps first in pubs and the classes and decide which one do you want to play.

THEfearensyde

Actually I’m facing the same problem but i have around 200 hours of play time and my profile is public

Quoted from THEfearensyde

Actually I’m facing the same problem but i have around 200 hours of play time and my profile is public

Try again, I see no reason why you shouldn’t be able to log in. Just make sure you use Chrome and disable ad blockers. your first login attempt worked (we see your profile: http://tf2center.com/profile/76561198143830696 ).

If it still isn’t working let us know http://forums.tf2center.com/topic/518-superthread-cant-login-post-your-steam-id-or-profile-link-here/

Violent by design

Hello everyone,

I have the same problem. If I select forums, I can log in to the site but as I change to the hompage the Sign in through Steam button appears. No matter how long and hard I try I just can’t log in. Is it possible that my VAC-Ban on CoD:MW3 is the reason for not being able to log in and I’m ‘banned’ from playing competitive?

With kindly regards,
Vbd

http://tf2center.com/profile/76561198033694102

Works just fine

Violent by design

Yes, it does now. All I had to do is to download Mozilla Firefox, after I managed to log in there I was able to do it in Chrome as well. Thank you for your fast answer though.

Crinol

I’ve logged in before. Many times. I’ve recently had my pc wiped to fix lag and such, After that tf2center no longer works. I’ve got around 2k hours in tf2 no bans or reports and about 50 lobbies I believe. Tf2center will not let me log in. I click “Sign in through steam” at the top and from there I put my steam username and password. Then I go back to tf2center and it says “Sign in through steam” again, As if I didn’t do anything.

Add A Reply Pages: 1