Forum

Hi!

Created 19th January 2015 @ 13:03

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Oggy

Hi probably wont know many people on here anymore but thought I’d pop in to say hi!

What’s the deal with comp tf2 these days and where do you keep updated with the new now that vanillatf2 site is practically dead?

Cheers!

Byte

P.S I’m not byte ;)

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

teamfortress.tv

rockie

Quoted from smziii

teamfortress.tv

aids

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Alright Oggy :D

Arie has put VTF2 in to cryosleep because of a lack of content and i52 in August past was VTV’s swan song.

So if you are looking for coverage check out teamfortress.tv, BlackOutGamingTV (mostly highlander) and maincall.tf (new kids on the block).

If you are looking to play check out tf2pickup.net and tf2center.com or sign up for ETF2L Season 20!

Last edited by Admirable,

Oggy

Cheers guys!

<3 Ad

Oggy

So there is like no news site with articles and stuff? I have no idea what’s going on in the world of tf2, is there anyone around still that I used to play with/against?

akachu

DOC

Quoted from Oggy

So there is like no news site with articles and stuff? I have no idea what’s going on in the world of tf2, is there anyone around still that I used to play with/against?

im afraid not grandpa

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

TFTV functions as a forum hub for international TF2 as well as a news site with articles. Top left for that stuff, articles are listed on that sidebar in order of most recently posted. Lots of NA stuff, fair bit of europeans stuff and a smattering of other.

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

There was an update a few days ago that did away with the frontpage of TFTV in favour of this HOT threads page, but I’m told enigma is working on a better way to present content and events.

http://teamfortress.tv/news is where you can find articles for now.

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

life is harder since gossip :(

Gentleman Jon

We were just discussing how all TF2 written content is withering on the vine the other day. I blame Richard Lewis.

Joshi

trader

JacquesLEB

hi im dog

Quoted from Oggy

Actually a few people from Epsilon are still playing around the time you did; F2, Shocky, Bash, KnOxXx, Mike are all still active.

6’s is quite different, they’ve started a trend of adding allot more weapons now,

https://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Competitive_item_restrictions

Division system is now; Prem, Higher, Mid and Open.

Raptor

BTWFC
S-O

Quoted from JacquesLEB

[…]

Actually a few people from Epsilon are still playing around the time you did; F2, Shocky, Bash, KnOxXx, Mike are all still active.

6’s is quite different, they’ve started a trend of adding allot more weapons now,

https://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Competitive_item_restrictions

Division system is now; Prem, Higher, Mid and Open.

F2 is not playing in LEGO anymore and the division name is “High” not “Higher” and schocky is not really playing in prem anymore, just to correct you :P

JacquesLEB

hi im dog

Quoted from Raptor

[…]
F2 is not playing in LEGO anymore and the division name is “High” not “Higher” and schocky is not really playing in prem anymore, just to correct you :P

Yeah, I wasn’t saying what division they are playing, just that they are still active.

Add A Reply Pages: 1