Forum

It's never the medics fault]

Created 15th January 2015 @ 15:46

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3

Hallow

P.O.P

Quoted from Permzilla

what the fuck is this discussion

played with this selsper guy in pickup. think he genuinely doesnt think it can ever be the medics fault. this extraordinarily useless discussion ensued

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

Quoted from Bobinsky

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/173/576/Wat8.jpg?1315930535

Last edited by skeej,

kaidus

WiK?

m8 medics can make people invincible how much easier can it get, whenever you die how can it not be their fault?

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Quoted from MEGAMIDDIE

I’ll probably get flak for this, but there are plenty of frankly horrible medics who play or have played in relatively decent divs, that would never get away with it if they were playing say demoman at the same skill level. In those cases it’s quite often their fault.

Hey Kissakala is a legit Prem medic, unlike Bulow who couldn’t even get a run out versus Saints.

Tseini

Damn!
0FO

Yeah its always medics fault,thats why you need to pick something skillbased and usefull class like a heavy or pyro

kronis

NASA
hi im dog

Quoted from Phnx

blaming a medic for losing is most likely not true.
but medics in general can make mistakes.
I remember playing a pickup with byte and what he did was more than miracles:D

You should kiss

jakeowaty

Quoted from Spreijer

Teammates should exchange feedback between each other in a neutral way, however in reality that rarely happens.

Whenever you die, it’s your fault, but if you do something sick like a 360 Mountain Dew sip 420 fedora tip noscope with your crossbow or escape a situation 1v3 with 3 ubersaws on someone, no one seems to give a shit. Kappa

Meds are like goalkeepers, unless you defend a penalty, no one even notices you on the field.

moursi

(Big Poppa)
bobs

Quoted from kermit

Ok.

Quoted from Permzilla

what the fuck is this discussion

Quoted from Dennia

pretty Dank

Quoted from Bulle

suck my dick perm tho

MEGAMIDDIE

PINT

okay having dropped my demo twice in a row last pickup and he shouted at me

I can confirm it’s never the medics fault

Henghast

open
bobs

Selsper m8 less drugs.

Tseini

Damn!
0FO

Quoted from jakeowaty

[…]
Meds are like goalkeepers, unless you defend a penalty, no one even notices you on the field.

More like public cleaners,you don’t pay that much attention what they’re doing but you definitely know how important they are when they’re missing/bad

crazycalumrock

JaR

after our scrim vs chess jr

i needed this post

Bloodis

(Legend)
(๑╹ω╹๑ )

wait what’s the context of this whole thread anyways

did op’s team blame him for losing a game, that’s sweet

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3